• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Servant of the Skies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys, i have a question: under what circumstances is the servant of the skies a better choice than the servant of nature?
to me it seems that the skies servant has very low damage compared to the nature servant and all threat is transferred to you. that means clawstrike pulls aggro to you really hard.

sure, it cant be killed but instead, YOU will be killed. i just couldnt find a use for it except sometimes in PVP you can fuck around with ensnare and skies xD

please enlighten me

Level 9
As what Strikest was saying, you can have Servant of the Skies along with Nymph, or Efreet, or at level 50 theres a talent that lets you have all 3. However with Servant of Nature you can only have that, or Nymph, or Efreet. So it was added more or less for Druids to have a useful skill at their level 1 skill slot.

Level 1
ah i see. would be cool if it had some viability with hunter too. for example, it has some extra attack like feathervolley or some shit that he uses on every creep hit by multishot that deals (your agility) in damage or whatever. you know, anything that snyergizes.

or you have this ability that comes with servant of the skies that you can use on an ally so the servant of the skies now follows him and HE gets the extra aggro (to support tanks)

Status
Not open for further replies.