• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ranger's Servant of Nature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
My friend and I were playing a game of Gaia's.. He got to level 21, from level 9, but at level 10 and level 20, he did not get the servant of nature upgrade. The wolf gains extra hit points, yet it doesn't gain plus damage, color change (grey, white, blue, black). Just wondering if this is a bug which could be fixed in a game remake or a just a change that Zwieb implemented.

Level 10
It's not a bug, it's a feature. The Servant now changes appearance based on the hero stats.

Hmm I didn't know that that's really interesting and pretty awesome. Is it possible that you can expand that further? What stats change it what colors? How exactly is that implemented?

Level 12
Hmm I didn't know that that's really interesting and pretty awesome. Is it possible that you can expand that further? What stats change it what colors? How exactly is that implemented?

I think it's based on your agi. Btw, Zwieb, when your servant evolves, it's base damage should rise up, right? I saw a white servant of nature (evolved), and it's base attack was 6 - 7, while the first servant of nature's base attack is 6 - 7 also. But it had +34 damage. Two questions: Don't evolved wolves get increased base damage? How do they gain extra damage, from agility of the ranger/hunter/druid, or something else?

Level 4
I think they just get the apperance. Nothing special. Only to mean that if the wolf is bigger, then he is also stronger.

Only appearance changes. All stats affect pet stats and appearance the same way.

The pet "upgrades" every 30 stat points (summed up values of AGI, INT and STR) to a new model. This is just cosmetic. It doesn't change anything else.
However, the pet is capped at a hero stat value of 200 for scripting reasons. But you won't be possible to ever reach that amount.

All Stats grant a stat boost to your Servant. AGI, INT and STR contribute the same to the values.

Status
Not open for further replies.