• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Seriously Why Does No-one Just Submit Naruto Models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Why Dont People Just Shut Up About Naruto?

I'm Writing Like This Because I Like Naruto, Amirite?

Ash

Ash

Level 22
I believe this may help the argument a bit;

narotu.jpg

Level 2
1. Most Naruto content submitted is stolen or theft
2. The REAL authors arnt native to the English tongue, those wont dwell here.
3. Finding authenticity is hard, if you cant provide proof and we suspect it doesnt abide the rules then our judgment overrule yours, thus the model goes.

Not true, fact is more chinese are apt in english than Americans. Plus you can't use the world editor without the ability to read english, I haven't seen any translated versions of Warcraft III yet, I've seen Starcraft II for Koreans. Ontop of that, I've cracked into many maps that have original models, yes I'm bored, and most of the creators are chinese. If you add up all the premises I've presented to you, I believe that the result is: the creators of Naruto models were capable of using the English language but they just don't like hiveworkshop.com because it's run by big fat americans like yourself :D

Level 14
Not true, fact is more chinese are apt in english than Americans. Plus you can't use the world editor without the ability to read english, I haven't seen any translated versions of Warcraft III yet, I've seen Starcraft II for Koreans. Ontop of that, I've cracked into many maps that have original models, yes I'm bored, and most of the creators are chinese. If you add up all the premises I've presented to you, I believe that the result is: the creators of Naruto models were capable of using the English language but they just don't like hiveworkshop.com because it's run by big fat americans like yourself :D

You cracked into many maps? Goodjob, you're a thief and hacker.

Level 36

She's actually Australian you stupid bastard. Ralle, the OWNER OF THE SITE, is from freaking DENMARK. Get your facts straight before you automatically assume that the site is run by Americans.

Level 14
Sherlockian, I suggest you get more than 3 posts on the site before demeaning the way it is run. At least learn the facts of which you're arguing.

Anyway, back on-topic.. it would be better for the Requests section, at least, for people to submit Anime/naruto models. Let them be submitted, if proper credit and authorization is given, and ignore them. Then the narutards can be happy that they have their stupid models, and the staff can be happy because they don't have to see anymore stupid 1 sentence requests for naruto models.

Level 5
Sherlockian, I suggest you get more than 3 posts on the site before demeaning the way it is run. At least learn the facts of which you're arguing.

Anyway, back on-topic.. it would be better for the Requests section, at least, for people to submit Anime/naruto models. Let them be submitted, if proper credit and authorization is given, and ignore them. Then the narutards can be happy that they have their stupid models, and the staff can be happy because they don't have to see anymore stupid 1 sentence requests for naruto models.

lol. i agree

Level 24
You arr seem so angly... why? I don't undelstand what the plobrem is.

Anyways, no, most Asians that do speak English speak... well... Engrish (Ls&R/s not switched there). Thele is a whore curt about it. Googre "Engrish", you'rr raugh.

What's sad is that when I'm speaking out loud, sometimes I actuarry do switch my Ls and Rs...

Level 26
Fail troll fails hard.

The bottom line is this:
  1. We cannot submit work on this site that does not belong to us.
  2. The original authors of the Naruto models are dead for all we know.
  3. Naruto models look like shit and probably won't meet our quality standards in the first place.
  4. No one wants to make new models for a bunch of superficial preteens who will forget about their map in a week or so.
  5. No one wants to make models about Anime because it's fucking hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.