• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Secon'ds Arrow Hero Select[MUI attempt] v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I did this all alone in about 1 hour as my first attempt on MUI with a hero select system i don't know if it's good enough for approval,eh.."enjoy" :p

Keywords:
hero, select, arrow, system, key, cinematic
Contents

Secon'ds Hero Pick test (Map)

Reviews
03:08, 13th Nov 2009 TriggerHappy187: This is not MUI, It's MPI. Though, this system cannot be made MUI because the actions are based off of the player, not individual units. Your implementation sucks, your using preset units inside the setup...

M

03:08, 13th Nov 2009
TriggerHappy187:

• This is not MUI, It's MPI. Though, this system cannot be made MUI because the actions are based off of the player, not individual units.
  • Your implementation sucks, your using preset units inside the setup trigger, and your forcing the user to manually edit the number of heroes inside the arrow key triggers.

Level 1
Nice one, tho i think (with think i mean i'm not all sure) it leaks a bit. Seeing what i can do to it.