• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Searing Gloves + Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
If you have both items equipped both fire dmg procs (85% and 25%) seems to hit every time you attack. It looks like that (65 normal dmg +10 fire dmg + 7 fire dmg) with every hit. It seems the proc chances stack. Is that purpose? Actually its pretty nice to have +17 fire dmg with every single hit with my crusader, though :).

Level 5
That they stack makes sense indeed. But shouldnt it still be 25% 10 dmg from gloves, 85% 7 dmg from phoenix and 4% meteor? Up to now you deal with EVERY hit 17 fire dmg. I dont think this is intended or? This improves those searing gloves to be the best accessoire item for crusaders.

The only accessoire item droping for Crusaders in D3 is the Ring of Shielding. It has a tooltip error: It sais 4% dodge but grants 5%. Furthermore I think Ring of Shielding should give 8 Spellpower instead of 3 agility. This would improve this item for Crusaders Crucify.

Level 6
That they stack makes sense indeed. But shouldnt it still be 25% 10 dmg from gloves, 85% 7 dmg from phoenix and 4% meteor? Up to now you deal with EVERY hit 17 fire dmg. I dont think this is intended or? This improves those searing gloves to be the best accessoire item for crusaders.

The only accessoire item droping for Crusaders in D3 is the Ring of Shielding. It has a tooltip error: It sais 4% dodge but grants 5%. Furthermore I think Ring of Shielding should give 8 Spellpower instead of 3 agility. This would improve this item for Crusaders Crucify.

Kniff, it's probably +4% evasion. Does your total Agi go past a multiple of 12 with it (12, 24, 36, 48, etc.)? If so, you'll gain Evasion for the Agility.

Level 6
If a proc happens (fire, in this case), is the entirety of the damage converted to fire? Or is there still a Physical damage portion of the attack?

I've received mixed results, thus far. And if it entirely converts it, wouldn't a Divine-immune monster screw over every Crusader with the new passive?

Level 13
The new passive is an active skill landerz, so for divine immune we'd toggle it off for a str build

Level 5
Im pretty sure that ring gives 5%. Im having a crusader not a monk.

Also some one else checked it on his monk after I told him. He also gained +5%, while not having stone form active.

Level 6
Im pretty sure that ring gives 5%. Im having a crusader not a monk.

Also some one else checked it on his monk after I told him. He also gained +5%, while not having stone form active.

Once again.

If you had 35 Agility before the ring, and put it on, you'd have 38 Agility. Passing 36 will give +1 Evasion. Added to the +4 Evasion = +5% evasion.

Why does no-one listen to me? >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.