• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Phoenix Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Does any1 know how i can turn the phoenix fire effect off?
As in when it hits the target, and does dps. I have everything in the abillity set to 0 ( the duration of dps effect and it's dmg, ) and the effect seems to not be linked with the spell in any way, yet when it hit's something ingame it get's the effect.

Level 18
You could also try using a damage-detection engine to detect when Phoenix Fire strikes a unit. From there, check to see whether or not the damaged unit has the Phoenix Fire buff. If so, remove the buff.

When I want an ability to have an absolute 0 duration, I typically like to make sure the buff is removed immediately, so that it doesn't look as if a buff was added then removed.

Level 8
ok fixed that, but now there's a different problem, if a unit was shot once by the spell, it can't be targeted again, i have the phoenix fire abillity on a human battleship, but it just uses it once on every enemy in sight and stops >.>
How do i fix this?
NVM FIXED

Status
Not open for further replies.