• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
1.0 Screenshots

New Screenshots
version1r.jpgChooseHunter.jpgFarseersQuest.jpg

ChooseScientist.jpg
GameMenu.jpgGateandCave.jpg

GateofApparation.jpg
doom.jpgojrunning.jpg

Owning.jpg
UltimateItems.jpg

Note: Recently the Rocky Snow tiles that you will see in the screenshots
below have been replaced with Lordaeron snow (no rocks). The result is a much more realistic terrain.

PerfectScreenshot.jpgBurningFiends.jpgNetherDragon.jpg

PinksPeasants.jpg
OrangeBase.jpgOrangeOwned.jpg

*You can also find more screenshots in the Quests and Spells forums.

Last edited:
Level 4
I however, think that the terraining is very nice. I like how you mix tree styles, I do that sometimes with winter trees and summer trees. It gives it variety. Good job and good luck with the campaign.

Level 18
I however, think that the terraining is very nice. I like how you mix tree styles, I do that sometimes with winter trees and summer trees. It gives it variety. Good job and good luck with the campaign.

Thank you, that makes two of us :smile:

The terrain mainly just looks cluttered to me. . .

You are right in some cases, and that is why I have already begun to rework the terrain a little to make it less cluttered for the final release.

Last edited:
Level 18
Nothing wrong with the terrain i think,if it isnt designed for angled screenshots (which WC3 models mostly arent because it will look sucky) u cant say its good or not from these screenshots :p

in my opinion this doesnt look bad xD

Thanks wand, and yeah it looks better from game view but those wouldn't make for good screenshots, ya know?!

Level 4
Spell looks nice. They both look pretty nice, but on the second screenshot with the Ancient Mariner, if I were you I'd put the Mariners diolouge AND then wait 2 seconds or so. Just long enough for the text to disappear and when it does put "You earned 250 gold" or whatever and have the gold sound effect. I just think it'd look more professional.

Level 18
Spell looks nice. They both look pretty nice, but on the second screenshot with the Ancient Mariner, if I were you I'd put the Mariners diolouge AND then wait 2 seconds or so. Just long enough for the text to disappear and when it does put "You earned 250 gold" or whatever and have the gold sound effect. I just think it'd look more professional.

I'll think about doing this, I think you're right. Thanks!

Level 24
The game seems to be consistent ,but it leaks a lil.The gameplay aint RPG enough.

Try to make the whole game play a lil roleplay.
,,The restless dead awai.
Let Darkness guide me.For the LIch King.
Oh like the terrain idea .U really are a pionier in this.I see that others are interested in 4 seasons.

~EDITED BY NiTe~ (Please don't double post)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 18
The game seems to be consistent ,but it leaks a lil.The gameplay aint RPG enough.

Try to make the whole game play a lil roleplay.
,,The restless dead awai.
Let Darkness guide me.For the LIch King.
Oh like the terrain idea .U really are a pionier in this.I see that others are interested in 4 seasons.

~EDITED BY NiTe~ (Please don't double post)

Thank you for the comments. The thing about leaks and this map is I created 3/4 of it before I even knew what leaks were... meaning there are tons of them. They don't slow don't the game play because the map is not long enough, but they are there and I do not deny it. I am slowly working to fix them but I can say that it will be a long time before I am done with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.