• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SC2] - The very first Terraining contest -- Theme discussion -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ah wonderful. SC2 terrain: my specialty :D

You guys have probably never heard of me lol. I'm from SC2Mapster but do check out this site every now and again, and was intrigued by the SC2 terraining competition (if there is one.)

I might want to actually submit some of my later terrain for this is they meet the specifications.

Level 27
Oh, just two days... guess that was a false alarm, heh. Nice to hear it will begin soon.

By the way, Nebuli, you kinda like are supposed to make a completely new terrain for a contest, but you can demonstrate your earlier or whatever else works in SC2 sub-forum section (Project Presentation, I guess, would fit for it).

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
By the way, Nebuli, you kinda like are supposed to make a completely new terrain for a contest, but you can demonstrate your earlier or whatever else works in SC2 sub-forum section (Project Presentation, I guess, would fit for it).
The terrain board doesn't discriminate.

You are entitled to showcase whatever the hell you please,
provided of course it falls within the ballpark.

Status
Not open for further replies.