• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Saving Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey guys im having a slight issue. Everytime I save my campaign it crashes, it still saves what i've changed and done, but it comes up with "Worldedit121.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvience." Any ideas? + rep for help

Level 6
Actually I already had 1.24, the number that came up was just from the NewGen. I've already got the patch. And Lich, dont refer to me as 'it'.

Last edited:
Level 12
Its all in how you read it. I can understand how he could think you meant "it" in regards to him in context.... =\

Level 6
Sigh, i'm sorry then Lich. Was a miscommunication. I thought you meant ignore my comment, as I made it seem like I didn't have the latest patch, even though I did. Sorry and thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.