• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Crash] My WE is crashing every map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
greetings,
I am using YDWE which is a chinese UI, and I dont know why after it saves the map, the map becomes corrupted and crashes everytime I tried to test, and it cannot be opened in warcraft neither, will cause crash with no warning.
The last time I used my WE is 2months ago and I did not change anything. I thought it was me editing the map cause crashing, but I tried to just save my old version map, it still crashes.
Do anyone have same experience and can help me? thank you.

edited,
It seems that it is because the size of map is over 8mb and it will crash, anyone know how to fix it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.