• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sargeras, the great one

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
..........................Sargeras creator and supreme leader of the Burning Legion..........................
..........................All in game stuff..........................

T6IHr4K.gif

Note: The model viewer distorts the colours of the model. Works fine in game.
Contents

Sargeras, the great one (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Please add a team coloured background plane to the portrait.
Level 18
He's beautiful. This is everything I didn't know I needed.

Btw, if you're gonna do anymore demon models, can you PLEASE do a Fel Bat? It would be amazing to have a mid-tier flying unit for a demon race!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

In the walk fast animation, the sword goes through his horns. Otherwise, it's great.

Level 14
Great model and animations (though I believe most of them are from WoW).
You forgot to put the classic team color background into the portrait animations.
Also, it would be great to have a version with more team color.

Maybe add a standing animation from the sitting animation (unused 3) ?

Level 29
This is easily one of the best models I have ever seen! Good job! :infl_thumbs_up:

It is indeed a model truly worthy of the greatness and majesty that is the Dark Titan Sargeras!

Level 10
Wow. Literally a perfect remake of the cinematic model. You never disappoint FerSZ

What else is currently in the works?

5/5 +rep

Btw, if you're gonna do anymore demon models, can you PLEASE do a Fel Bat? It would be amazing to have a mid-tier flying unit for a demon race!!

I second this. Please do this. I also suggest Vilefiends, Darkglare and Imp Mother.

Last edited:
Level 10
After all the changes this website has gone through over the years I'm not sure it exists anymore, but if it does I'd like to nominate this model for Director's Cut. It really deserves it; The model is perfectly recreated from it's WoW version down to the most minute detail.

Level 12
This model is awesome, but it's a little hard to select inside of Warcraft due to it's extents being a bit off in the animations. Using Magos's Model Editor to recalulate them causes his wings' glowing effects to bug (not sure why). So what I did was edit the MDL directly. I copied the recalculated animation and model extents from the bugged model and pasted them in the original, and now it works ingame and is much easier to select.

EDIT: attachment removed.

Last edited: