• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Samoners Modelthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello Community,
I'm Samoner and i model since february 2009. I think that I'm not bad so now i start my own showroom

Deadly Habits Models

A Project from summer 2009 its dead now, but i had a lot of fun while doing the models...

Modellpack.png

these are not all i did for the project, but if you want to see more you can download the modelpack here!

dhnew.jpg

Diablo 3 Doodads

After that I made some models for Archians "Diablo 3 The fallen Angel" Project. I think that I made about 15 models for the project.
I recreated the models from original Diablo 3 screens.

dungeondoodads.jpg
[/IMG]

These are not open source! But you can check the project thread of Archians project here!

Rise of Rapture

Actually I work on a great multiplayer map, together with Grievous1. The Project is called Rise of Rapture and it's based on Bioshock.

RoR_Big_Daddy_Preview.jpg

pictures_u2_a997f2.jpg

pictures_u4_19d65a.jpg

pictures_u5_60190c.jpg

pictures_u3_58b0ef.jpg

pictures_u1_9feb09.jpg

These are also not opensource, but you can check the project thread of our project here!

That was is it for the moment i hope ypu like my models ;)

Last edited:
Level 5
Hi, I must say I can't wait for the rapture map, I'm very excited about it, it's the best WE demake of bioshock I've seen.

Give this person a medal

+Rep for awesomeness.

Level 11
Those SS on the map, SOOOO AWSAUME!

And I think the diablo 3 warcraft team would be Realy happy if you gave them the doodads. (the diablo doodads 3 :p )

Edit,
Then I mean the team on The Hiveworkshop :p

And btw, Can you upload the terrain, or the titls to the download? :D looks Epic!

+rep for all awsome thingsa you've done.

Level 4
Ahhh noo, like I said i did those doodads for Archians project. But thanks, its nice to hear that you like them

Edit// oh and what do you mean with terrain??? do you mean the map itself??? if so, then no but theres a link to the models

Level 8
I like em too and Archian will put them to good use too ^^

Btw is this for RoR ?

Status
Not open for further replies.