• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Big Daddy] Animations Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello community,
may some of you already know the project 'Rise of Rapture' (Project Thread), me and Grievous1 are working on.
The point is that the main model, the 'Big Daddy' needs to get animated.
(The animations at the moment are too bad to use them) I just want the main animations to make it easier for the one who wants to animate the model. It is the most important model of the project, so it would be very great if somone is interested in doing the job.

Please feel free to contact me and I'll give you more Informations about how the animations should look like, I'll also send you the model (mdx, 3ds, max7) and the texture (blp, tga or whatever you wish)

Animations needed:
Stand
Walk
Attack
Spell
Death
Decay Flesh

RoR_Big_Daddy_Preview.jpg

Samoner

Level 14
i can maybe do it :=)
Just need model ofcourse, then you can find out if thats the only animations youll need.
Ill get my new computer in this week (will be used for my warcraft projekts) and it will kick as at animating ^^.
(sorry for my bad english)

Status
Not open for further replies.