• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Former Legend of Zelda Project Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
This was a old project me and Sven where making which was going to be acourse a Legend of Zelda Remake for Warcraft 3. We made most these models why playing Ocerena of time. We cancled the project do to the terrain limits on Warcraft 3(mainly cliff issues). Just thought with all the LOZ projects going on people like to look at these.

Attachments

• DekuTree.JPG
    DekuTree.JPG
    246.2 KB · Views: 539
  • Goron Braclet.JPG
    Goron Braclet.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 578
  • DekuScrub.JPG
    DekuScrub.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 196
  • Mastersword.JPG
    Mastersword.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 178
  • LinksHouse.JPG
    LinksHouse.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 250
  • Lens of Truth.JPG
    Lens of Truth.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 409
  • Windmill.JPG
    Windmill.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 629
Last edited:
Level 8
lol well thanks on the sword it got rejected when I tried to submit it to campaigns :p.

The gold thing is the goron braclet which you need when your a kid link to pick up bomb rocks.

yea I made the texture so it just tiles but then after playing the game and looking at the deku tree i was like crap...

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Very cool, I like the look of the Deku tree, and the little Deku.

I didn't realize until you mentioned it was the Goron bracelet.

Is this all of them? I'd like to see more if you have them.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Cool, I'd really like to see them.

Level 8
the tree house isn't texture but yea I would of included that. Which acutly happens to be a little monster with a picture of link fighting it. and yea this isn't all of them just the ones I thought people find more intresting.

We got for other models:

the big fence that navi hits in the beginning cinimatic going to links house

another fence from the game

couple more tree houses like the know-it-alls brother house, and sora's house.

deku shield

spidercoin aka skullcoin

the windmill you learn the song of storms at.

the good old rubie lol(I found a way better one though forgot what site it was on.)

and that was about far as we gotten. Exept if people remeber well those cool little particals alwase in the air when you where in the forest(like the serpent ones that broke up when you ran into them.) Sven basicly made a perfect replica of them lol.

Level 8
Well this is a Canceled project I just figured people would be intrested in seeing the stuff. We really didn't plan on working or improving them aleast not intell where done with are Redemption project.

Edit: Uploaded the Lens of truth(made by Sven)

Last edited:
Level 8
mmk well that is the last (decent looking) model we had done the windmill before anybody says there no door remeber in the game the door was on a cliff under the windmill which is made by sven btw lol. We probaly won't ever restart this project might release some of the models fully done for people to use. I defintly wan't to finish the deku scrub becuase its one my favorite monsters in the game lol.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

You'd better finish that scrub...if you don't I'd neg rep you.

Got it?

Status
Not open for further replies.