• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sacred Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Sacred Heroes

SacredHeroesBanner.jpg

Map Info

Sacred heroes is an orpg, with an epic storyline behind it and many side quest to complete, it contains 5 classes to chose from(the basic warrior, priest...ect), hundreds of items, each class has 5 spells, with my own style talent tree, many instances and boss fights to keep you going that are going to be triggered.

Will Be Added Later, before first test

Shadowhaven Swamp
Valley of the kings
Vertwick Forest
Aldmoor Barrens
Mont.Linacre

Talent tree
Triggered spells
Scripted boss fights
Save/load
Pvp arena
Auction house(if i can figure out how to do, thanks to killx for idea from his orpg)

The Team

At the moment it is only me doing everything, but i have a friend in real life who has said he will help me come up with spell ideas. later on i am sure i will need help with some triggers, i can only do GUI don't understand jass at all.

ScreenShots

FortStoneburg.jpg

Change Log

I will add in all progress I have made every couple a days tell later stages then every week or so.
03/09-2011
Finished Warrior Class
Basics of Valley of the kings done
Basics of Aldmoor Barrens done

03/04-2011
-Finished Planing Warrior Spells on paper
-Finishedthe basics of Lothars Mountain
-Finished LightFields quest on paper

Attachments

• Lightfeild.JPG
    Lightfeild.JPG
    216.3 KB · Views: 76
  • LookfromLotharGrave.JPG
    LookfromLotharGrave.JPG
    365.8 KB · Views: 102
  • LotharTomb.JPG
    LotharTomb.JPG
    368 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Level 6
Well 68 views and no replies.... just to keep it active im posting again, to say adding more screenshots in day or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.