• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Rumor: Kim Yong Il is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
I got the news viavia that he is dead, they did actually claimed he was ill and stuff but deny anything else. That means one dictator dynasty less.

He didn't even showed himself on his own party.

And I threw here a filter in. (Mirror)

Kim Jong Ill

LOL U GET'IT?

wnoko_0214.jpg

"raging u rulz"

Ash

Ash

Level 22
It's the off-topic section, it's perfectly fine to say something like this.

On that note, he could very well be dead. North Korea is renowned for it's censorship, and I think that it's always a possibility.

Prove me wrong, N. Korea.

Level 19
North Korean officials claim that their leader still lives -.-

What kind of communist regime would give live video feed or pictures of their leader in a hospital bed? That would show weakness!

Even the United States hid the fact that president Reagan had a wheelchair, they implanted rods in his spine so he could stand up straight for Christ's sake.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
North Korean officials claim that their leader still lives -.-

What kind of communist regime would give live video feed or pictures of their leader in a hospital bed? That would show weakness!

Exactly. So if he's dead, which it is rumoured so, they won't announce it. Especially with all the diplomatic controversy they're facing at the moment -- nuclear weapons, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.