• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gaddafi is dead. The truth behind Libya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
so everyone must be happy that the poor libya is now free right?.
if you didn't know libya is one of the best standard living countries in africa.
how?
because muammar gaddafi helped build the nation.
-1969 Muammar gaddafi is the was the autocratic ruler[2][3] of Libya from 1969, when he seized power in a military coup
really bad right? autocratic must have been another fidel castro.
NO.
-After seizing power in 1969, he abolished the Libyan Constitution of 1951 and civil liberties enshrined in it. He imposed laws based on the political ideology[6] he had formulated, called the Third International Theory and published in The Green Book.[7][8] Rising oil prices and extraction in Libya led to increasing revenues. By exporting as much oil per capita as Saudi Arabia, Libya achieved the highest living standards in Africa
lets see history:
In 1969, the British Special Air Service (S.A.S.) was contacted by the Libyan Royal Family and planned an assassination attempt to restore the Libyan monarchy. The plan was dubbed the "Hilton Assignment", named after a Libyan jail. The plan was to release 150 political prisoners from a jail in Tripoli as a catalyst for a general uprising. The prisoners would be recruited for a coup attempt, and the British agents would leave them to take over the nation. The plan was called off at a late stage by the British Secret Intelligence Service because the United States government decided that Gaddafi was anti-Marxist and therefore acceptable.

In 1986, the United States bombed Libya, including Gaddafi's family compound in the vast Bab al-Azizia Barracks in southern Tripoli. The U.S. Government consistently said that the bombings were "surgical strikes" and were not intended to kill Gaddafi. However, Oliver North did devise a plot at the time to lure Gaddafi into his compound using Terry Waite. The plot violated US law, which prohibited assassinations, and was never put into action.[281] On 15 April, Gaddafi and his family had fled his compound in the Bab al-Azizia Barracks moments before it was bombed. He received a phone call the night of 15 April, warning him about an attack. The origin of the phone call remains under speculation, but Maltese Prime Minister Karmenu Mifsud Bonnici and Italian politician Bettino Craxi have been primary suspects.

He got more but lets see. England and Usa trying to kill gaddafi.
those 2 were the ones who now said that gaddafi wanted to launch a nuclear strike against his own country the one that he gave liberty and the one that he beloved.
lets see:
Gaddafi renounced Tripoli's weapons of mass destruction (WMD) programs and welcomed international inspections to verify that he would follow through on the commitment.[16] A leading advocate for a United States of Africa, he served as Chairperson of the African Union (AU) from 2 February 2009 to 31 January 2010.

so if he called the international inspections (the same that went to irak before they got fucked by usa france and england. ).

how did he get nuclear weapons? because it was another plot for U.S corrupt government to take power of petroleum.

99% of people were ignorant. 10% or less than libya were rebels.
people joined the rebels because u.s.a was giving them money,Weapons, and help if they joined and if not they would get killed.
awesome right?...

i love how much ignorant the world can get. i have told many people this before. just wait now that he is dead all The news will start talking about this.
only after his dead , after he can't come back.

he wasn't perfect but he was Libyas True hero.

America must be proud of themselves THEY F*cked another country.
just like irak,vietnam,pakistan and most of the world.

Level 11
Generally Wikipedia isn't the best of sources to use.

so everyone must be happy that the poor libya is now free right?.
if you didn't know libya is one of the best standard living countries in africa.
how?
because muammar gaddafi helped build the nation.
-1969 Muammar gaddafi is the was the autocratic ruler[2][3] of Libya from 1969, when he seized power in a military coup
really bad right? autocratic must have been another fidel castro.
NO.
-After seizing power in 1969, he abolished the Libyan Constitution of 1951 and civil liberties enshrined in it. He imposed laws based on the political ideology[6] he had formulated, called the Third International Theory and published in The Green Book.[7][8] Rising oil prices and extraction in Libya led to increasing revenues. By exporting as much oil per capita as Saudi Arabia, Libya achieved the highest living standards in Africa

From Wikipedia, the next sentence:

By exporting as much oil per capita as Saudi Arabia, Libya achieved the highest living standards in Africa. However, at the same time similarly oil-rich Gulf countries improved their living standards much further, and this fact was visible to ordinary Libyans.[9][10] Early during his regime, Gaddafi and his relatives took over much of the economy. Gaddafi started several wars and acquired chemical weapons.[11] Gaddafi also supplied weapons to the Provisional Irish Republican Army, a listed terrorist organisation in the United Kingdom and other countries.

[...]In 1986, the United States bombed Libya, including Gaddafi's family compound in the vast Bab al-Azizia Barracks in southern Tripoli.[...]

/Part about assassinations

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103

On 22 February 2011 during the Libyan protests, the ex Minister of Justice Mustafa Mohamed Abud Al Jeleil stated in an interview with the Swedish newspaper Expressen that Muammar al-Gaddafi had personally ordered the bombing

IF this is true, Gaddafi killed 270 humans. Terrorism is completely unneeded, you should never resort to the killing of innocents for intimidation. Personally, if one of my family members were killed by this, I'd say he deserves to die for his actions.

so if he called the international inspections (the same that went to irak before they got fucked by usa france and england. ).

how did he get nuclear weapons? because it was another plot for U.S corrupt government to take power of petroleum.

From Wikipedia

Gaddafi's attempts to procure weapons of mass destruction began in 1972, when Gaddafi tried to get the People's Republic of China to sell him a nuclear bomb.[114]

In 1977, he tried to get a bomb from Pakistan, but Pakistan severed ties before Libya succeeded in building a weapon.[114] After ties were restored, Gaddafi tried to buy a nuclear weapon from India, but instead, India and Libya agreed for a peaceful use of nuclear energy, in line with India's "atoms for peace" policy.[115]

Several people around the world were indicted for assisting Gaddafi in his chemical weapons programs. Thailand reported its citizens had helped build a storage facility for nerve gas. Germany sentenced a businessman, Jurgen Hippenstiel-Imhausen, to five years in prison for involvement in Libyan chemical weapons.[114][11]

Inspectors from the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC) verified in 2004 that Libya owned a stockpile of 23 metric tons of mustard gas and more than 1,300 metric tons of precursor chemicals. Disposing of such large quantities of chemical weapons was expected to be expensive.[116] Following the overthrow of Saddam Hussein by US forces in 2003, Gaddafi announced that his nation had an active weapons of mass destruction program, but was willing to allow international inspectors into his country to observe and dismantle them. US President George W. Bush and other supporters of the Iraq War portrayed Gaddafi's announcement as a direct consequence of the Iraq War. Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi, a supporter of the Iraq War, was quoted as saying that Gaddafi had privately phoned him, admitting as much. Many foreign policy experts, however, contend that Gaddafi's announcement was merely a continuation of his prior attempts at normalizing relations with the West and getting the sanctions removed. To support this, they point to the fact that Libya had already made similar offers starting four years before one was finally accepted.[117][118] International inspectors turned up several tons of chemical weaponry in Libya, as well as an active nuclear weapons program.

those 2 were the ones who now said that Gaddafi wanted to launch a nuclear strike against his own country the one that he gave liberty and the one that he beloved.
99% of people were ignorant. 10% or less than libya were rebels.
people joined the rebels because u.s.a was giving them money,Weapons, and help if they joined and if not they would get killed.
awesome right?...

Source please.

he wasn't perfect but he was Libyas True hero.

From Wikipedia

Gaddafi was frequently portrayed as erratic, conceited, and mercurial in nature. During the Reagan administration, the United States regarded him as "public enemy number one"[323] and Reagan dubbed him the "mad dog of the Middle East".[324] Western media have since speculated that Gaddafi suffered from manic depression, schizophrenia, and megalomania. Among those who worked with Gaddafi, Anwar Sadat called him "unbalanced and immature" and "a vicious criminal." Gaafar Nimeiry called him an "evil" person, however Yasser Arafat, who aligned himself with Gaddafi for much of his career, said Gaddafi was the "knight of revolutionary phrases". On Gaddafi's resistance to the 2011 uprising, Cuba's Fidel Castro commented that, "If he resists and does not yield to their demands, he will enter history as one of the great figures of the Arab nations." [325] During a meeting with Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad, he was said to be highly curious, asking a lot of questions and being especially interested in Malaysia's economic success.[326] The attacks on Gaddafi's image became less common as his relations with the West improved. He modeled many of his political ideals from the likes of Kwame Nkrumah, Gamal Abdul Nasser and Mao Zedong.

By his own estimation, Gaddafi considered himself an intellectual and philosopher.[327] He was known for a flamboyant dress sense, with a strong taste for safari suits and sunglasses. He changed his clothing several times each day, and according to his former nurses, "enjoy[ed] surrounding himself with beautiful things and people."[citation needed] He hired several Ukrainian nurses to care for his and his family's health.[328] Since the 1980s he traveled with his Amazonian Guard, which was all-female, and reportedly was sworn to a life of celibacy. (However Dr Seham Sergheva reported in 2011 that some of them were subjected to rape and sexual abuse by Gaddafi, his sons and senior officials.[329]) In 2009, it was revealed that he does not travel without his trusted Ukrainian nurse Halyna Kolotnytska, noted as a "voluptuous blonde".[330] Kolotnytska's daughter denied the suggestion that the relationship is anything but professional.[331] Gaddafi frequently made sexual advances on female journalists, and successfully bedded a few in exchange for interviews.[332][333] Gaddafi's former aides said he was "obsessive" about his image. He gave gold watches with images of his face to his staff as gifts. In 2011, a Brazilian doctor told the Associated Press that he performed plastic surgery on Gaddafi in 1995 to avoid appearing old to the Libyan people.[334]

Rape is unacceptable.

Yeah, the U.S. government is a bunch of greedy mongrels. I agree with this. The U.S. should learn to stay within its country. (Look at the U.S. Navy's commercials, its claims they're "A global force for good.") But I doubt they'll ever learn to do so until China takes over.

IF this is true, Gaddafi killed 270 humans. Terrorism is completely unneeded, you should never resort to the killing of innocents for intimidation. Personally, if one of my family members were killed by this, I'd say he deserves to die for his actions.

Bombing in 1986 was completely unneeded too.

just like irak,vietnam,pakistan and most of the world.

Sad thing is that actually were mostly european countries to support the invasion. Most notably France, Italy, Norway and GB.

Level 18
Ah atleast this thread isnt dominated by 'merican fan boys that much.
My personal opinion is that Libya was way better with him.Sometimes inorder to succseed you must be tough.Look at Greece and all their freedom,how failing they are right now blocking the borders causing my country thousainds of bucks just because their taxes got increased like by 5% -.-

If the goverment cant properly control their popylation and make them think they are "free" then shit happens.

Level 15
I think they shoud not kill Gaddafi. It was just a revenge and revenge is pointless. He should have been sent to Haga instead if they really wanted to get rid of him.

The USA always try to be the captain of the world. It attacked Iraq and Afganistan, too. But i think USA is no more the master of the world. The master is now probably China-

Wait.. one of my /b/ros is dead?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU_by_originalraegplz.jpg

Terrorism is completely unneeded, you should never resort to the killing of innocents for intimidation.

20110128203738!Trollface.png

Level 22
What is OP up to? Gadaffi has commited lots of crime, he may have helped the country too, but does that make him a hero? Haha BS. Communism also helped lots of industries that are now destroyed by democarcy, does that make communism a good thing? I dont think so, same logic.

He may have done things for the country but he always earned lots of money in illegal way. Convicting some Medics there of infecting children with AID, then getting as much money as he can from trials, so that they be released. This was a pure economy or personal welfare doing.

And of course the Libyan people there that suffered, he's a good man oh yeah. Actually you know what? Such dictators dont deserve prison, DEATH IS THE ONLY WAY OUT. So good riddance but of course, it's not a good thing to celebrate someone's death, I don't.

In fact, call it crazy to say, I think everyone who takes a human life should receive death penalty or life sentence. Whoever takes more than one life, serial killers and such MUST BE DESTROYED. Human rights my ass, human rights for mafia to always get away, that's whose interests they are made for.

Of course killing or punishing with death penalty doesn't show we are advancing as a human race but there needs to be a cleaning on this planet for certain groups of people specifcally minorities who are parasites like gypsies, criminals, murderers, you cant let such thing who do most horrible crimes live. Fuck human rights and those who created them, they should not apply for everyone.

This planet needs cleaning, no other way to remove the cancer on this world.

Last edited:
What is OP up to? Gadaffi has commited lots of crime, he may have helped the country too, but does that make him a hero? Haha BS. Communism also helped lots of industries that are now destroyed by democarcy, does that make communism a good thing? I dont think so, same logic.

Progress demands sacrifice. Most of those communist countries were shit poor, unindustrialized and being exploited by colonial forces before adopting communism. And democracy works only until you are doing in favor of these so called 'democrats'.

He may have done things for the country but he always earned lots of money in illegal way. Convicting some Medics there of infecting children with AID, then getting as much money as he can from trials, so that they be released. This was a pure economy or personal wellfare trick.

Most of income was from oil. And many dictators wouldn't help the country even having such income, as you know, human greed is limitless. Capitalistic logic is to give just barely they survive, so they can 'motivate them to work harder'.

And of course the Libian people there that suffered, he's a good man oh yeah. Actually you know what? Such dictators dont deserve prison, DEATH IS THE ONLY WAY OUT. So good riddance but of course, it's not a good thing to celebrate someone's death, I don't.

The current system was the only way to keep 2000 tribes together.

In fact, call it crazy to say, I think everyone who takes a human life should receive death penalty or life sentence. Whoever takes more than one life, serial killers and such MUST BE DESTROYED. Human rights my ass, human rights for mafia to always get away, that's whose interests they are made for.

Then also rebels and bomber pilots must be destroyed. Killing people from the sky doesn't make you more human than killing victims with a knife.

Of course killing or punishing with death penalty doesn't show we are advancing as a human race but there needs to be a cleaning on this planet for certain groups of people specifcally minorities who are parasites like gypsies, criminals, murderers, you cant let such thing who do most horrible crimes live. Fuck human rights and those who created them, they should not apply for everyone.

Why are you are assuming gypsies=criminals?

Level 22
No, this excludes wars, besides you dont know who killed Soldier 3493434th during a war we are talking about crime from the ones you hear on daily basis, people who go nuts and kill some innoncent people, the mafia (who however already achieve this by killing each other Boss X takes out Boss Y).

What Im saying is plain clear - there are countries where murderies even stealing is punished much more than our goody West world. It is part of their law. And because of that people fear more and dare less to commit such things. Tight law and strict rules and people could dare less to crimes of any kind.

If such law was implemented which is impossible in our humane world of Human Rights, think would people do such things?

As for dictators like Gadaffi, Hussein, terrorists like Osama I think that there is no better way out for them. Forgotten our medics? How much money were paid for them to live, do you know that Lybia also owes us money? They dont move their finger for it.

Gypsies, they are poor and what they do: Have electricity without paying, no one can tell them anything, use transport without ticket, no one can tell them anything or conductors would be bullied, as they usually go in groups, tax returns? dont make me laugh.. you offer them work - they dont want to, they are taught to steal, they prefer stealing and things falling from the skies than working (sure there are exceptions in maybe 1/4 out of the rest 3/4)

They reproduce themselves like cockroaches - several kids, then abandon their children, (or in worst cases may even kill some, no one registers their kids anyway), in most cases just abandon, or of course use to steal, beg, rob/

France shouted how they dont want these in their country, duh? But human rights? But discrimination against their group? Yes firstly make equal rights and shit then cry?

These are parasites to community. Need I say more?

Level 22
Did you not read the part that says: 'should not apply for everyone'? I'm talking about the murderers, dicatators mostly about those that have taken lives and not in state of war ... Political repressions done for example during communists against non-communists in history deserves the same, there is no actual war there, right just political and idealogial?

Funny when by parasite I was talking about gypsies specifically, what were you trying to achieve with your attempt of an insult? You need to get some better understanding of how this world runs. All is an illusion, so many things re being hidden from public and are not as they seem, dont you know that?

But yes, gypsies, mafia, crimes, religion all that is cancer on the world/ You disagree? Lol and bye. Cleaning in this world must be done. Now call me Hitler II.

Level 18
Not true compunisum was good!In my country when it was under comunist regime you could get beaten up at the PD for not wearing a shirt or end up in a "camp" where you wont return for telling a joke about the ruler.Now we have Aleksei Petrov - a very famous criminal whos been draining the country with milions killing reporters,runing drugs,prostitution and a long list of crimes.Well he is currently runing for president -.- seriously every one knows but they cant stop him... -.-

Level 25
Imtor, because have death sentences really stop crime. Look at China, USA or any country with death sentences. Does it stop crime? No. Also, death sentences cost more for a country than what it costs for it to keep the prisoner alive.

I think it's easy for you to bash down on those who "use electricity without paying" "Use bla bla bla without paying", maybe there are reasons that not everyone pays for things, maybe they.. I don't know, could be... poor?

Did you not read the part that says: 'should not apply for everyone'? I'm talking about the murderers, dicatators mostly about those that have taken lives and not in state of war ... Political repressions done for example during communists against non-communists in history deserves the same, there is no actual war there, right just political and idealogial?

Funny when by parasite I was talking about gypsies specifically, what were you trying to achieve with your attempt of an insult? You need to get some better understanding of how this world runs. All is an illusion, so many things re being hidden from public and are not as they seem, dont you know that?

But yes, gypsies, mafia, crimes, religion all that is cancer on the world/ You disagree? Lol and bye. Cleaning in this world must be done. Now call me Hitler II.

I was pretty much referring to your statement: "F*** human rights"
I wasn't trying to imply anything >_>
And how does my post suggest that I disagree with anything other than how your views on human rights? -.-

Level 22
Imtor is our resident Prophet of Doom/Raging Atheist/Gypsy Hater/Troll/Hitler II, act normally and carry on, he'll stop eventually. I guess.

Troll sounds good for you, Prophet of doom really? I never said I believed any years or DDays. Learn to read, funny guy. And yes I do read a lots of things and have broader view about the world unlike you, this must be your best post.

@Magtheridon96
You dont have to agree with my views on human rights but exactly thinking like yours makes this world stay at one place. By tolerating crime and releasing someone who has killed several people when his years of sentence pass, this is not right. Funny when someome finds that OK. But yes such thinking like yours represents that of Bullcrap SHEEPS which pull the world backward. Then again THW is full of teenagers or who just got out if it, so why do I bother...

But to stay more ontopic, good that there are better judges for Gadaffi who dont waste time like the international court and give justice immediately. Otherwise he would be given life sentence and what? If something happened, you never know, he may be released, freed, whatever.

You should be open for new ideas and solutions, not deny new ideas and accept only what youi hear on TV. How typical for uninformed sheeps. Fuck these dumb masses.

Last edited:
Level 18

He may have done things for the country but he always earned lots of money in illegal way. Convicting some Medics there of infecting children with AID, then getting as much money as he can from trials, so that they be released. This was a pure economy or personal welfare doing.

And of course the Libyan people there that suffered, he's a good man oh yeah. Actually you know what? Such dictators dont deserve prison, DEATH IS THE ONLY WAY OUT. So good riddance but of course, it's not a good thing to celebrate someone's death, I don't.

This planet needs cleaning, no other way to remove the cancer on this world.

you sir are mentally ill , that thing about aids isn't true.
you got a way to prove it?. you're just a tool of U.S.A
fuck human rights? then anyone can kill you and your family and you don't
care?.
you're like Usa when killing people. notice this big ones never fall .
when i'm talking of big ones i'm talking about the worst shit of the world. mafia, corrupts . they never fall because they got money.
but after all usa already killed him there's no point in fighting .
they already did what they wanted because they got the power to.
but you know. you gotta fear what god does.
only god can take a life.
usa is playing with fire . destroying forests, killing animals, assasinating kids , womans , people , destroying life, countries. having homosexuals and lesbians and showing that it's normal to kids with 5 years old when in that age kids are more friends with boys than girls , they don't even know what sex is so why
show them that?.
2 homos adopting a kid, god if he lost his family it was by gods desire, he will gain double what god didn't give him in paradise.
but instead that they ruin his life by giving him 2 gay parents.
that's perversion.
i know there will be a lot of people defending them idc think what you want.
what i know is that humanity is destroying themselves.

You dont have to agree with my views on human rights but exactly thinking like yours makes this world stay at one place. By tolerating crime and releasing someone who has killed several people when his years of sentence pass, this is not right. Funny when someome finds that OK. But yes such thinking like yours represents that of Bullcrap SHEEPS which pull the world backward. Then again THW is full of teenagers or who just got out if it, so why do I bother...

I never said anything about Gaddafi..
Yeah, I know, he deserved to die..
Human rights isn't a bad thing, but I have to agree that some of it's aspects are flawed..
According to human rights, Gaddafi should've been free, yet logic tells us he shouldn't.

And why must you be so hostile? What does that accomplish?

You misinterpreted what I was trying to say before.

Level 22
@Magtheridon im hostile by nature, but no hard feelings, you see I wasnt really bad with you. Is 96 for your age? That would mean you are.. 15?

@Darklycan51

:p (LOVE the clueless twats)

I'm talking about the Medics who were unjustfully sent to Lybian prison for causing AIDs infection to Lybian children, a process that started in the 90s and they were freed with lots of dipolmacy in 2007. Around that case Gadaffi was earning a lot from all the money given for the medics as guarantees and such. What isnt true, yes it wasn't true but Lybians made it look they were these Medics were ones responsible!

This was a typical move to earn money out of the whole sent-to-jail-for-AID-notActually-caused-by-These-medics. So yes Gadaffi, good there are some to not let him reach even the court. How can you be protecting THIS RAT! DIED LIKE A RAT

You are right though, some wars USA has had are with economy purpose but not only, they sometimes did have a reason, like to strike terrorism back etc.

How many of you believe 9/11 was nothing else but a terrorist attack? Wait don't tell me, everyone. Do you know there are proof of explosions being placed on the buildings? Many Americans think this was not pure terrorism frm OUTSIDE. I know what you will say - anyone thinking it is inside job is crazy, cool, coming from what you learn on TV. Biased Im not fan of Conspiracies but I'm not so closed to believe what TV tells me, I cant say what it is but yeah an example of having some OPTIONS there when you have an opinion about something, different from what you watch or read daily.

If you believe nothing but what TV tells you, then you are dumb. I am not believing conspriacies but I do stay open minded for other possibilities when there are things to suggest so.

@Darklycan51
You are an American hater? I understand it but hey Gadaffi was not a hero.. Look at Egypt, look at every country with llong dictatorship, People want a change! That's good! Who will be next? maybe time for North Korea to break with communism. About Lybian people I dont give a SHIT because they like Gadaffi were shouting, kill 'those medics they infected our children?' Really morons? Do you believe what your beloved leader who died like a rat was saying?

@Darklycan51 you are calling this rat a Hero? Funny. but really shut up.

Im a tool of USA, hahahha so far I have been called: Illuminati, disinformer, now a tool of USA, You are right there, I love USA unlike you.

Last edited:
No, this excludes wars, besides you dont know who killed Soldier 3493434th during a war we are talking about crime from the ones you hear on daily basis, people who go nuts and kill some innoncent people, the mafia (who however already achieve this by killing each other Boss X takes out Boss Y).

Then should be punished who create these wars, but they never are.

As for dictators like Gadaffi, Hussein, terrorists like Osama I think that there is no better way out for them. Forgotten our medics? How much money were paid for them to live, do you know that Lybia also owes us money? They dont move their finger for it.

I supported Gadafi in this war, because I know what follows now.

1. Trade
2. If not trading with right countries, demonstrate the dictatorship
3. War
4. ???
5. Profit

where ??? stands for oil in this case. And certainly not profit for Libyan.

Strange, they attacked the country right now he decided to trade only with China and Russia, like he became dictator only now, for 40 years was everything okay. Now you will accuse Chavez being a dictator too, while it's clear that the situation in Venezuela is not different than in any other South American country...

Level 18
@Magtheridon im hostile by nature, but no hard feelings, you see I wasnt really bad with you. Is 96 for your age? That would mean you are.. 15?

@Darklycan51

:p (LOVE the clueless twats)

I'm talking about the Medics who were unjustfully sent to Lybian prison for causing AIDs infection to Lybian children, a process that started in the 90s and they were freed with lots of dipolmacy in 2007. Around that case Gadaffi was earning a lot from all the money given for the medics as guarantees and such. What isnt true, yes it wasn't true but Lybians made it look they were these Medics were ones responsible!

This was a typical move to earn money out of the whole sent-to-jail-for-AID-notActually-caused-by-These-medics. So yes Gadaffi, good there are some to not let him reach even the court. How can you be protecting THIS RAT! DIED LIKE A RAT

You are right though, some wars USA has had are with economy purpose but not only, they sometimes did have a reason, like to strike terrorism back etc.

How many of you believe 9/11 was nothing else but a terrorist attack? Wait don't tell me, everyone. Do you know there are proof of explosions being placed on the buildings? Many Americans think this was not pure terrorism frm OUTSIDE. I know what you will say - anyone thinking it is inside job is crazy, cool, coming from what you learn on TV. Biased Im not fan of Conspiracies but I'm not so closed to believe what TV tells me, I cant say what it is but yeah an example of having some OPTIONS there when you have an opinion about something, different from what you watch or read daily.

If you believe nothing but what TV tells you, then you are dumb. I am not believing conspriacies but I do stay open minded for other possibilities when there are things to suggest so.

@Darklycan51
You are an American hater? I understand it but hey Gadaffi was not a hero.. Look at Egypt, look at every country with llong dictatorship, People want a change! That's good! Who will be next? maybe time for North Korea to break with communism. About Lybian people I dont give a SHIT because they like Gadaffi were shouting, kill 'those medics they infected our children?' Really morons? Do you believe what your beloved leader who died like a rat was saying?

@Darklycan51 you are calling this rat a Hero? Funny. but really shut up.

Im a tool of USA, hahahha so far I have been called: Illuminati, disinformer, now a tool of USA, You are right there, I love USA unlike you.

9/11 was made by the government so they could be able to attack irak.
most people think that.

Level 18
most people think that.

Nah it was so they can attack Afganistan.
They lied that Sadam had nukes,sent some researchers to find the nukes and the building facilitys but after finding nothing (because sadam didnt have any chemical weapons) they still decided to attack him for the oil.

Level 22
most people think that.

And I agree but I think BOTH oil and terrorists not just one, and oil too yes, glad to see there are others thinking beyond what the 'Official Explanation' which is not always true. I just wouldn't call Gadaffi a hero, because he nearly sentenced to death our medics and his people who now opposed him were also shouting 'Death for the medics' who were actually not guilty for that AID.

I don't fall for crazy conspiracies but I do accept options beyond the reprogramming tool called 'Media' whenever there is proof to show it is not as they tell us on TV. This is called open-minded for other possibilties, but this thread went to broader topic, never mind nothing more to add.

Level 18
...No. Just no. A government wouldn't crash a plane into their own military headquarters, jeopardizing their own officials, nor would they destroy one of their most iconic tourist spots in the country.

The towers cost more than they produced and when they fell the guy owning them got a ton of money from insurance...

Status
Not open for further replies.