• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] 'Fate of the Splinters Damn Every, day, is cursed now! Riots on the streets above, Dead s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
'Fate of the Splinters
Damn Every, day, is cursed now! Riots on the streets above, Dead soldiers literally liter the streets. Such a horrific sight. I Tried getting people down into the tunnels below Celestina as we heard news of the Alliance Navy being completely wiped out. Such a fet could only be done by monsters!
Angels be praised!
The Men are getting restless, and as Am I. The Guardians have gone deeper within the vault. But life was better down here than it was above. At first it was peaceful. And we surivived the betrayal of not one but two of our Allies!
We were fools to make allies with such unworthy Races that would damn us!
Alas thank the heavens that StormWarriors and his forces escaped with them our people surivive. We are damned here. The entrances are now guarded by a hundred soldiers. I visited them today, they told me that the enemy forces have left the area. The Ruins of the city are horrific. Bodies are still strewn upon them. Such a decency as a proper burial was abandoned by the enemy. But Trolmanians by their hundreds were strewn upon the streets. Each street had Alliance Soldiers who's armor had been split by hundreds of bullets, arrows, and spines. Such a thing brought me a smile as such a thing was common for the Alliance Soldiers die heroically.
But I doubt any soldier survived in the streets of the city. I've already heard reports of animals of the zoo breaking through their containments due to ill repair. But it only mean't we couldn't be out of the tower at night. Such a thing was stupidity was high.
Day 352
It is almost new years day. And we are still stuck in this dreadful place. But it could be worse. WE could be dead.
New Years Day
My God the Prisoners of the vault just broke through! All secondary prison inmates have been released. I've never seen anything like it! The Inmates have grown darker and more demonic over the past few months. But It seems the stories of mysterious magic were true as legions of undead rose from the catacombs and started to pour through pushing our forces back. Even now they are trying to break into the gateway to the tunnels as we have blocked all the entrances, except the last entrance. We will hold out as long as we can. But I highly doubt that many of us will survive. Almost all of my paladin brothers are dead. Except me.
At least 25 of men have already died. Fighting like heroes to push the undead back. I cannot waste any more soldiers. I have gathered the last of the soldiers and we are barring the entrance with everything and anything we can find.
May the gods forgive the Alliance for its Experiments, as I have just learned of what we exactly did. We tested them, those things we created them, they are undead, but we enhanced their magic. I don't know how. But we did. The Alliance stole Brotherhood members and sealed them inside the vault to learn the location of the Brotherhood. And Torturing them. Such an unforgivable act. I don't know who authorized such a thing. But I only hope he is brought to justice.
The brotherhood was never the enemy! We were! They were trying to save their brothers from us! As they had one of their members Keltzifiel escaped from the Vault. The only prisoner ever to escape the vault. He must of told the Brotherhood exactly what they did to him. As he apparently lost his entire family and friends within. He was native born to Lordaeron. He was one of us. He was a Paladin who saw the corruption of the Alliance! How could I have been so blind!
''Bloody Sunday''
That monster! Those Death Knights will pay, the high council of the Alliance was corrupted! They authorized it! I should slaughter them myself! They tampered with life! And this is what happens! Those Bastards!
This knowledge will haunt me for the rest of my life. I hope that we can hold. If we don't the world shall meet a new evil. I have told the soldiers of what the Alliance had done to them. And now we wish to end their suffering. Even now we are seeing rise from the catacombs what used to be our soldiers but they are reborn to look exactly what they looked like before. They aren't zombies. But we call them the Walkers. Nor dead nor Alive. But they can breathe, talk and think. They are killed at sight. But they are not undead. My holy light seems to hurt them but not as much as that upon undead. Even now I believe my men are paranoid of the fact we are seeing ghosts. My Soldiers are also whispering of hearing screaming from the city above us. It haunts us to the very soul. This damn city is screwed.

Paladin Michael,
Last Paladin of Celestina.
Journal 1

Attachments

• 39497.jpg
    39497.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 15
Level 27
The story is awesome... like hundreth times better than your old Lagosian times stories and like twice better than current mine. Except for Dave and Josh story, of course.
Of course, you terraining needs some more immproving, I mean now your terrains are nice, but... they need some more... neatness.
I meanin some parts it looks a bit messy or made in a hurry. Like there are those glowing rocks on right, but it would be better if they would be on other side too. Also some of rocks hower. You know, you could use some page up/down plus Ctrl trick up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.