• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RtC broke my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I installed RtC to my map, then started fiddling around with it, then clicked "save", and it quit. I tried removing RtC, and the same thing happened. I uninstalled RtC from my computer and I STILL can't save the map! I can't even play the map! I have 2 choices; go back to an earlier version (much has been done since that version) or get it fixed somehow. :pird:

Last edited:
Level 1
Okay, here it is. It still has the common.j thing becuase I couldn't save it after I removed it. The stuff I fiddled with is gone because the last save was exactly when RtC was installed into my map. I unattached it since you seem to have got it.

Last edited:

LeP

LeP

Level 13
Why cant people just RTFM.

Troubleshooting
->My antivirus software reports viruses, is this package infected?

Win!

LeP

LeP

Level 13
Actually i just wanted to point out that there are solutions for many antivir-programms...

Status
Not open for further replies.