• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPGWorgenWhite

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
So here it is.White Worgen Hero.I hope you will enjoy it.Useable ofr worgen and werewolfs.And also for Gilneas maps.Cataclysm is jist great.Give credit ;)
Made for RPG kinds of games.

Updated. -With portrait and claws on the feet.
- Alpha fixed, Filesize decreased

Keywords:
Gilneas,Human,Werewolf,Wolf,Worgen,Alliance
Contents

RPGWorgenWhite (Model)

RPGWorgenWhite (Model)

Reviews
16:27, 11th Apr 2010 anarchianbedlam: Fix the animations, both attack animations look like he is holding a weapon. Still looks like it's feet are hooves. And take off the event object that gives it hoof footprints. It's a good idea though, we could...

M

16:27, 11th Apr 2010
anarchianbedlam: Fix the animations, both attack animations look like he is holding a weapon. Still looks like it's feet are hooves. And take off the event object that gives it hoof footprints. It's a good idea though, we could always use more worgen models.

Rejected until updated

Level 49
(That applies for both your models)
Well, it's quite a simple model. You didn't change much. The best part is the weapon, and it doesn't seems to be yours, and I can't tell where you took it from. I can only hope you didn't rip it from WoW. The skin doesn't fits at all, same with the body. It's like you took a Wolf head and put it on a tauren... Oh wait. Anyways, it seriously needs a lot of work. The Tauren Chieftain is a horrible base model for a Worgen. Try something more thin and agile. I'd suggest you to completely remake the model, but base it on something more reasonable.