• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG: The mausoleum of Kerathz Frostbringer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
"For hundreds of years the kingdom of Nahjal was attacked by kreatrues sent out from the dark Frostbringer Kerathz who tried to bring everlasting winter to the world. Then after a hundred of years of chaos, wars and epic battles, the King of Nahjal, King Jahnaran was able to defeat Kerathz main army in a huge battle. Heavily wounded and suffering from the lost of his main army, the dark withlord went back into his palace with the rest of his army and hides there. Up to this date his still gigantic amount of subjects crouch there. But now it's no more a palace of doom but a mausoleum because caused by the battle in the past, Kerathz turned into an undead creature, only protected against death by an immortal powerful artifact, the incarnated winter.
Even if no warrior or army ever tried to kill Kerathz, the Kingdom of Nahjal turned into a peaceful land after the great defeat of Kerathz.
But now a new danger is rising in the south, and this time it's not the frost that threatens the civilization of Nahjal with violence but a new unknown sort of fireelementals, that burn the southern lands. It seems as noone can stop them on the way north into the lands of Nahjal.
But... One mystic magical object might could save Nahjal from tunring into a desert of flames and fire. Kerathz artifact. The incarnated winter.
So a handful of the most powerful warriors of Nahjal with the mission to save their country try to get into Kerathz mausoleum and get this artifact."
(I'm sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes:grin:)

SO that's the basic idea of a RPG I'm planning and currently working on.
I still need some help, here's a list of thigns I need:
1 - 3 persons for modells
1 for skins
1 for sounds and music
1 who helps me getting the story into a good sounding and grammatically correct english
1 maybe to help my with triggering and so on.

It's still in a very very early phase of procedure, so you're all welcome to join and get fully credits and take part in the development of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.