• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Discussion] RPG Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the main reason is to promote the usage of the newer versions, which you of course need to buy from them...

@Hammerfist132 - completely unique, stand-alone game... this is in the game development thread for that reason...
Hive said:
Game Development The place for game designers to show off their work, get help in their game-creation venture and discuss their ideas. Be advised that this forum is not related to Warcraft III modding.

Level 24
Ah, yes, the RPG Maker.
Personally I've only played around with it a few times, but after seeing some of the magnificent games created by others, it seems to be capable of rather great things, despite its rather primitive nature (at first glance, anyway).

My favorite version has to be 2003. VX is probably a better tool overall, but I can't really stand its graphics.

Level 1
RPG Maker, yes?
Me? I use VX Ace but still I mostly play games made with XP cause the player graphics looks like the Pokemon players in VX and Ace right?

But I preffer to use VX Ace(btw my VX Ace is cracked/I did not pay for it)

Status
Not open for further replies.