1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Lich King has a new champion. The results for the 19th Icon Contest are here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Rpg-HERO-Arena 0.9.2 B

Submitted by morguhl
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Hi! This is a new Arena Map made by me and my friend !

There are 2 Teams (6v6) which have to kill the other teams for this you´re using legendary items and fantastic heroes ! There are 6 great looking lvl areas to farm gold and ep !!

NOTE:BETA///If there are some bugs or wrong descriptions pls tell me that i can fixx it for the next version!
Timer Bug fixxed

Keywords:
Arena, fun, rpg, role, play, game
Contents

Rpg-HERO-Arena 0.9.2 B (Map)

Reviews
21:36, 4th Jun 2009 bounty hunter2: Maps are required to be 100% in English. 10:14, 6th June 2009 by bounty hunter2: Very bad terrain, bad tooltips, unoriginal, contains bugs, don't upload such low quality maps here, use Epicwar, Rejected.
  1. 21:36, 4th Jun 2009
    bounty hunter2: Maps are required to be 100% in English.

10:14, 6th June 2009 by bounty hunter2:
    Very bad terrain, bad tooltips, unoriginal, contains bugs, don't upload such low quality maps here, use Epicwar, Rejected.

2. morguhl

morguhl

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  3. FrozenFenrir

FrozenFenrir

Resources:
    Resources:
    ive tested the map in singleplayer...heres my review:

pros:
    -the map starts with very small stats which is okay so its more skill-related(at least at the beginning)

cons:
    -the first thing i saw in the map was a german word(seriously...it pops right into your face)
    -veeeeeery much typos spreaded all over the map
    -very bad language(everything sounds like u've translated everything with google...i am german too so i know what im saying)
    -only poor edited wc3 skills with wrong tooltips
    -u can always teleport out of the duel arena which makes the whole thing useless
    -if u choose "50 kills needed to win" every team starts with 50/100 kills...THATS what i call bad coding
    -those boss items share the same cd...which sucks
    -the items at the shop dont have names...just the tooltip as the name
    -massive memory leaks after a while(also the game froze after i had sauron and clicked on the tome-shop)
    -this isnt even a rpg so stop calling it like that ...it has neither quests nor a real story...its just an arena

total: 1/5 and vote for reject

4. morguhl

morguhl

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    i never had a bug like you described (with sauron) but the language well my friend made it and so it´s not the best of all !
    how good should a map be for hive ?
    maybe i´ll wait for later versions to host it here ...

we´re looking for a better name we found no good

5. FrozenFenrir

FrozenFenrir

Resources:
    Resources:
  6. morguhl

morguhl

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    ok thx