• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ & GT Hero arena!! 4.9 B

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Select an Hero, or go random, defeat the sagas, and other players.
Contents

DBZ & GT Hero arena!! 4.9 B (Map)

Reviews
Panther-Anthro: Status: Ignored, This map has many issues such as Broken icons, Broken Gameplay, Broken Balance, and terrible terrain.For these reasons it is Ignored.

M

Panther-Anthro: Status: Ignored, This map has many issues such as Broken icons, Broken Gameplay, Broken Balance, and terrible terrain.For these reasons it is Ignored.

Level 9
Every single icon in the map is broken. There is a total lack of any balance. THe game clearly lacks any real effort put into it, territo please focus on fixing the icons, fixing the balance, and fixing the terrain. There is a numerous number of issues with this map that make me think its blatantly unworthy of approval until fixed.

Okay for one I give this map a 3 out of 10, it's based on dbz and thats the only reason i'm giving it any credit.