• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Fantasy Epic RPG 0.9.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
You come to the World of Gaya as a traveler from an other world. You can train your hero, change your profession and get stronger. You will get quests to solve (main story or side quests). So you can play the story or just do what you want. Strong enemies are luring for travelers in the whole world, so you will have to get very strong to survive and save Gaya from them.

Originally created by ILYAS, and currently maintained by Pfeffer.

Changeloq (0.8.7.9 -> 0.9.2):
-new smith shop (Curse Shop (quest required))
-reworked Snowy Mountains
-new Save/Load-System (due to 1.24b patch)
-new Quests
-new Strong Bosses
-item changes (mostly levels, some effects)
-new items (most in new the shop)
-new command ("-master" see F9)
-more materias
-chocobos
-skill changes (scaling with stats)
-Time Mage Teleport change

Keywords:
fferpg, rpg, story, jobs
Contents

Final Fantasy Epic RPG 0.9.2 (Map)

Reviews
22:43, 31st Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected Improve the description

M

22:43, 31st Jan 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

Improve the description

Level 5
Another FFRPG Map...hope those Save codes work....

Also... if you have the open Map, or has Support to the open map, will you mind Removing the Cheating Gameover?

Really annoying when at Single player, you know.
Just put "Cheats activated! Saving is Invalid!"
(the Save triggers are disabled.)
Giving a 2/5 for now, until that Problem is fixed.

RATE:2.5

Level 1
Ohh yeah, i hope old codes work, but it would be better if you showed a list of things you changed in the previous versions, and what you added, improved, etc

Level 9
Great map, mastered 3 classes in 3 days, the quests are fun and challenging

Small bug: sometimes a quest changes to 'talk to Elena', happens to any class, the cause must lie in the shimmerweed quest trigger

Also leviathan is a bish when ur sailin, ur boat has no chance of surviving, one hit kill...

Also the mediator ability, one word kill, I think it damages me too, I once used it and died instantly, I had less hp then the spell did damage (did about 4800 dam then)

but else then that, epic map, very well made 5/5

Level 1
*nice work with the map dude...rate 5/5
*in v9.0b it had 2 more class "Heavenly Knight" and "Archbishop" will u make then on ur next version?
*i just have a problem with the quest "Eidolon Challenge" i can't find Leviathan :(
*and 1 more thing...is there anyway to kill Omega(and what items it drops?)
*THIS TIP IS FOR "skamigo"-man if Leviathan is on sea u can go kill him with "Samurai class" cuz he can walk on sea(where is he on sea i've been looking all over and i didn't find him)

Level 1
*nice work with the map dude...rate 5/5
*in v9.0b it had 2 more class "Heavenly Knight" and "Archbishop" will u make then on ur next version?
*i just have a problem with the quest "Eidolon Challenge" i can't find Leviathan :(
*and 1 more thing...is there anyway to kill Omega(and what items it drops?)
*THIS TIP IS FOR "skamigo"-man if Leviathan is on sea u can go kill him with "Samurai class" cuz he can walk on sea(where is he on sea i've been looking all over and i didn't find him)

Leviathan is just a little bit south of the shipyard buy a boat (dont put your hero in it) and go south of the little river

Level 8
I honestly hope that they could make cheats available for single players, or atleast a code so it could be used. it kinda saves the time when playing. Some bosses take like a good 30 mins to beat sometimes.