• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Fantasy Epic RPG v0.8.6

Contents

Final Fantasy Epic RPG v0.8.6 (Map)

Level 4
Very fun map but most of fun is due to save system, it'd be good to add some skins for bosses, make better terrain.

Level 1
Hi Everyone somebody know how i can load when i saved the game?.... It says error... or something...

Level 8
Simply AMAZING, GOD this game is superb, I loveee this map, god bless Ilyas and his friends who have and are working on this map,

speaking of Ilyas, where is he?? I dont see any contact of him, is he making more maps or what?

guys you can download better versions of this great rpg map on some other site, i dont know if posting a link here is allowed or not so im just telling

Level 15
Chances are there is no new version. Some people just leave a final version and then move on to new projects. Some just leave and move to new pastures. In any case your welcome to look for new versions and post them here so long as you give credits where it's due I believe. Ask a moderator though!

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
This was the last official version. ILYAS quit after it and handed the map over to someone who can only be described as a mapping newbie. He proceeded to ruin the map by raising maximum level to a point the map broke completely and then also "jumped ship" shortly after.

Level 8
This was the last official version. ILYAS quit after it and handed the map over to someone who can only be described as a mapping newbie. He proceeded to ruin the map by raising maximum level to a point the map broke completely and then also "jumped ship" shortly after.

Oh ya this seems to be the last official version, but to the rest it must be known that if they search they can easily find a new forum for this game, and updates- i mean updates happening in 2015, yahooooo

also i did see that the new updated map didnt have any major terrain updates (the main base has been altered and a new arena mode added).

i havent finished playing it becoz a boss (most probably last main boss in storyline) in the game is level 99 and gotta beat him to progress the story, and really thats a bit strange and maybe what drsupergood pointed out towards, coz you can beat all other STORY missions even if ure level 50, but just to beat the end boss suddenly u have to gain 49 more levels?

lets see if i can find the motivation to grind till level 99 because i finished all the other story and side missions (except one story and one side mission, both requires level 99). I heard there are new secret bosses too.

but seriously, this game is superrbbb, the people who are updating it for everybody are doing great service to humanity

Level 8
You can just use a level 300 of the one super class to kill it in two seconds. Hence why I still refer to this as the last official version as here you were limited to 99 (or 100) and there was no super class.

huhhhh???? so the new versions have a 'super class' with level THREE HUNDRED??? but how will anyone reach that level and be entertained the whole time while doing that.....really doubt that.

thanks for the info though, and ya, theres a new update for the FFRPG been released already now (july 2015)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
huhhhh???? so the new versions have a 'super class' with level THREE HUNDRED??? but how will anyone reach that level and be entertained the whole time while doing that.....really doubt that.
The author who was handed the map removed the level cap, raising it to something stupid like 1000. He also added a new godly job which needed both previous top end jobs maxed. This caused the save/load codes to become larger than what you could enter into chat resulting in breaking the map quite badly. Soon after all this the author vanished and the map soon died out.

thanks for the info though, and ya, theres a new update for the FFRPG been released already now (july 2015)
Link?