• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Fantasy Epic RPG v0.9.0b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this is not my map , this is an good map that has not been uploaded on epicwar , so an RPG map with classes based on Final Fantasy TacTics good gameplay enjoy

Keywords:
final fantasy epic rpg
Contents

Final Fantasy Epic RPG v0.9.0b (Map)

Reviews
15.14, 28th Jun 2009 Linaze: You need permission to upload other people's maps.

M

15.14, 28th Jun 2009
Linaze: You need permission to upload other people's maps.

Level 6
Ow the classic RPG ^^ It's very good but lots of imbalances, but a lot of things are imba in this game which make it a little boring in higher levels.

Time mage is hell imba Oo
Quests are good too, original but pretty not original (I self-understand even if this word doesn't exist).

Yeah this map is a 5/5 but after my ''max level'' with proof (the best item which gives 9999999 in all stats (something like this)) it deserve a 3/5 because it's rigged.

Level 1
-you arent the original creator of the map
-you dont have the permission of him to upload his map
-you description sucks ass

1/5 and vote for rejection

Level 7
This is the best RPG ever, but you broke many rules of HW by putting it here without permission of maker. Also bad description. Vote for rejection only, because the map is for 6/5.

Are you stupid? Best rpg ever? have you played http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/diablo-iii-beta-v1-17-a-112705/ In the last month?Year maybe?
Back track in time, he is right about everything 'cept that, but, arent you just putting it here for more publicity on it? if you are, state that in your description and people wont blame you, the map is good, but people here are picky beyond belief.[they would understand if the maker of the map was dead but he isn't now is he?]

Level 18
The Flamestorm said:
Are you stupid? Best rpg ever? have you played Diablo III Beta v1.17 In the last month?Year maybe?
First of all no, I`m not stupid. Diablo III is very well done, but this one is still better for me. It`s just epic. The second thing is, what kind of maps people like. I like it more, so understand it...