• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Fantasy Epic RPG v0.8.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Final Fantasy Epic RPG v0.8.3 (Map)

Level 1
Cool! I was kinda wondering when the new version was coming up..

The last one was GD.. but as all gd rpg goes, they're too gd to be so short.. n the last 1 was really short.. completed it for more than just few times n mastered almost all the jobs after 3~4days of playing..

Also, all items in the spirit and the house r still not saved (even for this version).. tat gets very irriating when u decide to switch job class (might to magic or the other way around)

Good game anyway, so keep it up, and perhaps update it all the way to all 12 bosses of the zodiac stones..

Good job in making the map once again.. Its indeed enjoyable..

Level 2
Very nice map indeed, I cant wait for the next version.

I just thought I could tell you a few ideas that I hace that might improve the game:

- Make the terrian in the winterland place for exciting, because its just a snowy land, maybe have a few units in there, because i found Hashmalum (Think thats the spelling) pretty easy to kill.
- Dont make the quests always ping where you have to go, because this makes the quests very easy, for example finding Shimmerweed or Fire Golem, you should just say the general area.
- Try and make items savible from in the spirt and house, like countyx said its annoying if you want to change from the shrine of magic to melee or vice versa.
- Maybe dont have that Spoiler at the end because it could ruin the game for people because they might know whats going to happen next because you basically said whats happening.

Thats all i got for the moment ^^, if i got any more I will post them, good luck for the next version and I hope to see it soon =D

~Silverion