• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rough Tech UI (Worth working on this?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
i am doing this for a custom map i am working on titled Kids in Space (for now) which will be a mull type of map. If you guys any tips or suggestions for this UI please let me know. Textures taken from the SC2 website kit and custom ones. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• error1.jpg
    error1.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 8,358
  • error2.jpg
    error2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 7,830
Level 6
I somehow can see one metal sc ui shining through the ui.(that got rejected once) but i'm not entirly shure.

i never made a submission of any UI because i know it wouldn't be accepted since i dont make things from scratch. Thats why i decide to take requests from people that perhaps dont have the time or energy to mix stuff in photoshop. Even if i dont meet the standards of the mods i think i can still help the community in my own way, like i am doing now.

Level 6
No, what I meant was, that it looks like you cnped a ui from someone else into your ui (no offense)

except that it is an offensive comment... either way, for my ui i took parts from sc2, not from someone else who made a ui. The only starcraft ui was put together by someone who took the starcraft ui and simply accommodated it to work in wc3. With that being said if anyone else has requests i am still taking them until the end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.