• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiple Custom UIs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everyone, I am working on some custom races for a map i'm doing in the World Editor, but as i download Custom UIs i can't get a second one to work, I am trying to have a custom GUI for 2 different races, but it doesn't work, if i put the UI in with "Advanced - Game Interface" then it affects all races, but if I use a custom path only parts of the UI work. Is it possible that the UI that i'm using is broken? I am using Viiva's "Naga/Sunken Ruins" UI.

Level 12
I think for people that want to make custom races that have their very own UI and sounds, they need to look at Nirvana. The guy making this mod is completely okay with people using his API (Giving credit as well) to make their own mods with custom, selectable races.

It's a bit complicated to learn at first, but it's totally worth checking out and totally worth using if you want to make custom races. =)!

Level 1
No Jonhysone, I am certain i have the right path. aple, that sounds great but im just going to replace the already existing races with new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.