• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rotten Destinys - Gul'dans Vengeance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hhmmm,I don't know which work you can do HardGamerDZ.
Hmmmm, I think I find something,but It must bes useful.

Level 13
Hey all....

About this new storyline:
It seems I have been missing quite a lot....but there are a things I need to know.
The first map of this campaign is the intro on the ice-crown glacier?
The second map is the map about the guldan right?
and the third map is the map I was working on right?
if so I think the introduction isn't quite right....and maps one and 2 don't really match that much, I would suggest You make a proper storyline for the introduction, send it to me and I will make a intro scene out of it, if that is what you like.

About the 3rd map I was busy on, do I still need to finish it and do the landscapes still match with story you are apperantly rebuilding?

Greets
/Warnicro/

Level 3
Okay Warnicro,about the intro i tell you my storyline.
-After a long tries Kil´Jaeden gaves Gul'dan another chance to destroy the Lich-King and makes a ritual for reviving his body.They offer souls of then strange orc warriors(I had the idea to make skulls on the ground and over it are flying the souls of the ten orc warriors,and the orc warriors must be transparent)The ritual are making two nomral orc wichmasters,as the witchmaster see that two souls from the twelve souls were missing,Kil´Jaeden kills the both witchmasters and offer their souls in the ritual,Then Kil´Jaeden offers all the twelve souls and revives Gul'dan.But Gul'dan could be revived once as a Ghost.Now Gul'dan must find his body.But this is a long travel.While this travel(I think this would be the first map)he takes in the cinematic the body of a
Druid(the one who can transform himself in a bear) and he finds the Druid in Ashenvale,then he makes a ritual and opens a portal with a new artefact Kil´Jaeden gave him to summon demons that can help him.He goes in the portal and goes to another demension where all the lands are destroyed.He sees
the three demons(Esjela,Infeston and Infernon and other demons) and walks to them to ask them to follow him on his journey,Infeston don't thinks that there is a reason to follow Gul'dan and Gul'dan promises that they can have the mighty artefact of Kil´Jaeden with that he can open portals to another demension(Oh at this moment I see a new job for HardgamerDZ, he can make me an Item with that you can summon a felhound,but it has a long decay time,and the felhound is for 80 seconds there,but you can use it so often you wish),but this was a lie,The Demons didn't know it and follow him through the portal.
And they are landing to the 2nd map you are making,I mean the cinematic ends when the move into the portal.
That was all! ^^

Level 8
sorry infeston but this is very unorginised you have good intentions but have you made any maps and posted them on this site? (ones not related to this)

as startng a campaign with little experience is not a good idea i should know my projects goe to the dump (typical for me)

so mabey set out story what will happen get all characters done THEN! start looking for help.

but thats just my 2 cents-llama

(sorry if i sound offensive or anyhtin)

Level 3
Thx,Hard!
Hmmm yes Insane,I said this in an post before I mean.
I have maked me no notice or anything,but don't you think this is a good starting cin for the
campaign ,what i have writed in the post before before?I know the story of the campaign,but I am not good at cinematics.But I think if Warnicro makes it we know that is good,cause he is the master of cinematics :wink:
This is why I want to restart the project, cause it was very unorganized.
I ask you to help me to find another story,if something of my last post from the cinematic don't sounds good,please correkt it or write something what you mean I must improve.I cry out for help! :(
I think if we all thing about a good story it's better as one of us creates all the stoy.

Hard:Oh your map is very good,I will look for more things you can make.First you were my triggerer now you are triggerer + Item and spellmaker

Abe

Abe

Level 1
Hello, =)
I have a Experience of 4years by making maps.
I would like to help you with Triggering.

I am very very good at making parts of terrain to, like camps,mysterious places and so on, all kinds of small places.

i am a Great cinematicer to.
=) i hope i can help and i can be a voice actor to.
i have the experience of making "unbelivable noices" =) it's kinda cool/funny.

if i can join we should all in the team talk in Ventrilo :p
btw i am 17, 18 in feb. just so you know.

Level 3
Hrhr,this sounds interesting,I think we will take you in the project,i hope you make good voices,becvause we have no voice actors or not many at the moment,and If HardGamerDZ can't do some triggering you can do it at the moment or you both make it together,the 2nd thing is that it is really difficult to send someone a map and then he does the triggering in the map.
If someone has tips where we can give the maps easy to each other say it please.

Level 13
Well infeston I don't quite understand what your story goes about, but I do want to make a new intro cinematic for this campaign, but if it going to look well, I just need to know what I am making in my cinematic, what should it go about, what basic tileset do I need to use, etc, etc.

just let me know, and I will do my atmost best to deliver a quality cinematic for yah.

greets
/Warnicro/

Level 3
Hmmmm okay Hard,but first I must look after all.
Warnicro I have writed what must happen in the intro cinematic a post before I mean,and the tileset.Hmmmm
first it must be the land which you see on the bloodelf loading screen(i don't know englisch name)
for the summoning and then Ashenvale for the cene where Gul'dan takes the body of the bear druid (I think it must be a fighting cene,so that there it is more exciting) and when they go in the portal the land after the portal must be black citadel,and then Gul'dan opens a new portal and then ends the cinematic.I think you can add all kinds of tilesets to one tileset,then it is easier.

Level 8
err irght this may sound of infeston but im leaving war3 moding for ever and so yeah can't help ya any more not that i di before so sorry about that im not announcing it on this site casue nobdy would care i onyl announced it on dwarfcampaign so errrm bye-llama

Level 3
Warnicro,do you make my map?
And Hard we can coninue our project fast when War is ready with our first map,the intro cinematic what I have sended before,hope you have understanded what must happen war.If not then say me some parts you don't understand.Hard!When Warnicro is ready with the cin and the terrain of map 2 you can get work.Oh Hard I know something.When Insane is now away we need a new one who can make spells for Infeston,do you want to do some?send me a map with the spells of Infeston,you think are the best for him.

Level 3
No,we haven't,they must remade because of the terrain.And they Mustn't me triggered.I look after them when I see them :wink:

Level 3
ummm ^^
at the moment we have no story,
i have asked you very often to help me to find an start of the campaign and think about the story,we must find an starting for it ^^

Level 3
Yes I am in!I've said we make a new storyline.The map is ready I ask you to help me with finding ideas how get this creatures created.Who can has summoned them?
I have the idea that an Orc summoner summons the demons.I think the story plays after the transform from Arthas to the Lich King.The Orc is an explorer, that searches somewhere for new artefacts that can help him to bring the Burning Legion back.Then he finds an artefact, which can open portals to another dimensions and he goes in, as he is in the dimension all around him is black and dark, once the demons of Infestons Race are there.He attacks the orc and fight with him....
This is my idea for the starting,help me to finish this.Then we can make a good cinematic.

Level 6
27 pages of crap? :roll:

I'm still into project but if you use 27 pages to get a new story I think that the project is D E A D

So.. We are like 3 members on this. Man, hurry up workin g on this if you want something out of it. :evil:

It has gone like 1 year and we haven't made the first map.

Level 3
Yes,because I found out it was the false story and if no one hears at my requests I can't make it. We need a FIRST map!!!!And a story line.But I'm telling you 1 year long that the members must help me with the storyline,but if nobody answers anytime I can't make it!!!!Understand?Don't search the mistakes at the others!!!I haven't given up this project.I am everytime looking for posts here,but if no one writes anything why should I write something?The question with the storyline I asked for ca. 6 months and if no one helps me....! I am working on the campaign every day and think about different storylines,but I don't find a good one.I need help!!This is a project!!
Here you work together with the others not alone!
But if nobody wants to finish it then I GIVE UP!
But it was a good time working on it and I think it has maked fun to build my dreams.If you won't work on the project, then say it.But I will do anything to keep the project working as long as one member works on it. If I start something, I FINISH IT!

Level 6
You blame us? I made your damn request! I posted all time but never got any answer! I waited for jobs but never got any! Is it my fault now? And it's YOUR CAMPAIGN. YOU ARE THE LEADER. It's just a small story line. How hard can it be?

Infeston and his friends is running around like the Night Elfs they are, they meet a wizard. The Wizard is evil and shoots posion at them. They kill the wizard but doesn't feel anything from the posion. But last night they turn into demons.

How hard can it be?

Level 3
It is not easy...
You must think about the storyline from warcraft 3
A Wizard wouldn't attack nightelves without a reason and what name does he have?Why does he attack them with poison.Why does thw izard want to turn them into demons?Is he an human wizard,orc wizard,nightelf wizard?And who sended him?What pros and cons has it for him?At what happens after they were demons.
What kind of demons are they.

I think your idea with the poison is really good,but in wc3 there are no poisons who transform nightelves into demons.But no i have more ideas.I must thank you Hard, this was a good idea.This is that what I mean.
I search after ideas.But there's a problem: We can't úse elves with the same Models,because they have the same skins but if we find a 2nd Demon Hunter ,Beastmaster and Illidan Modell we can make it.
But the one who shoots with the arrow should't be an wizzard because wizzards don't shoot with any poison.
It can be an Headhunter that has the mission to make this with an special arrow that has formed a wizzard.
I think the main problem why we couldn't finish it was that my wc3 hasn't runned very good.Now i have updated it and now i think it can make it better.

Please give me a 2nd chance.I think I make a 1st map and you both look on it and then say me what i can make better or make it better yourself.This would be a good help,... I hope so.
Please give me a chance

Level 8
wow i leave this place for a long time n look what happense the campaigns a mess word of advice if ur the leader dnt rely on other people to do work for u u have to be responsible and how hard can it be to think of spells n stuuf use something called ur imaginatiion but make sure they dont sound gay or else the audience is lost-llama

p.s this deosnt mean im helping again sorry if i sound offensive or anyhting

Level 8
wow i leave this place for a long time n look what happense the campaigns a mess word of advice if ur the leader dnt rely on other people to do work for u u have to be responsible and how hard can it be to think of spells n stuuf use something called ur imaginatiion but make sure they dont sound gay or else the audience is lost-llama

p.s this deosnt mean im helping again sorry if i sound offensive or anyhting

Status
Not open for further replies.