• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Root Spell Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Root Spell Problem
For example, I want to have 3 Single Target Spell, using trigger, for what I know, The best spell for Root Spell of Single Target spell is Storm Bolt, But the Problem is, I think it will bugged out if I use 3 spell with the Same root Spell,

So any solution? There aren't too Much Single Target Spell without Unnecessary Effect (Ensare, Tornado)

Level 13
A root spell generally means they can't move but they can still use spells and such. If you're after a stun then storm bolt would be the way to go, otherwise entangling roots is probably the best ROOT spell as you can remove it's damage and just have it as a duration.

To help with your 3 spell problem make the custom ones out of Channel then you can change the ID to whatever you want.

A root spell generally means they can't move but they can still use spells and such. If you're after a stun then storm bolt would be the way to go, otherwise entangling roots is probably the best ROOT spell as you can remove it's damage and just have it as a duration.

To help with your 3 spell problem make the custom ones out of Channel then you can change the ID to whatever you want.

Well What I mean is The Base Spell to use as a skill
If All 3 Skill are using Storm Bolt as Base/Root Spell, It will randomly choose one of them to cast instead of casting the One that I want,

I was thinking is there a better way other than Having Different Base Spell (Since that is so limited)

Status
Not open for further replies.