• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Role Playing Game 1.04

Reactions: deepstrasz
This is my "one player" RPG map. You can choose from 3 different heroes to play. I can't tell much about the main plot because you will discover it little by little. One thing you know is that you have been called to island as a help.

Some quests (3 I guess) are taken straight from Morrowind. It's my tribute to this game. Without Morrowind it wouldn't be my map.

There are many things you can do in this map besides of doing quests, especially when you reach Dorlen (human city). For instance you can join the guild, buy items in auction house, visit libary, make prayers in catherdral an so on...

There is only one little problem (for now). This map was orginally made in polish. I've translated most of it but there are still some polish sentences so from time to time you can see some text you won't probably understand but most of main and additional quest are all in english.

I hope you enjoy the map!
Contents

Role Playing Game 1.05 (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Hey man cool and funny map, yeah several tooltips are in Pilish, but okay most things are on English and map readable isn't in question. [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see No- Map is yours/seems no...

M

MasterHaosis: Hey man cool and funny map, yeah several tooltips are in Pilish, but okay most things are on English and map readable isn't in question.

[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see
No- Map is yours/seems no edited from other author- but you give fair credit
[APPROVED]

Level 4
From what I've played, it's a really nice map. Lots of effort was put into it.
If you plan on updating the map (I hope you do) I suggest you translate all of the texts in English, add some tutorials or info before you choose your skills and lower lock picking time.
I'll more replies if I find anything else

Level 7
Sweet! Morrowind is like the best thing that ever happened. i played it for 3 months non stop, and know every detail, i was thinking about making a warcraft map, and thought i should search to see if one is already exits. I haven't played yet, but i already give the idea 5/5!

Level 1
yo bro!this kind of map is really good!i have a question about the quests!i need to find some three to deliver to one villager,where i can to find that?!cuz i need that information to broke the stones on the other site!anyway gratz for making this orpg game!...stay cool

Level 1
ty dude,by the way,i had a eror when i saved the game!its maybe the limit in thw wc3 folders,can u make some save mode or something?my hero was lvl 18 when i saved at last:(...its really interesting!i wish you a nice work in ure future!keep do youre best like always!cya

Level 1
Its a fantastic map, I really enjoy playing it.
problem is I'm stucked now...after the barrack had blown up and marcus is dead.
what should I do now, non of the citizen gives me direction..

Level 1
fantasitic map!!

there are so many task in doren but not too much guides

I had stuck in the task "report" and "the strange ring", I can't find miner's wife cinia and "the clerk in doren", I wish someone can tell me where they are

5/5 rates

Level 2
nice map but there r some annoying bugs:
-The 1st bug is in the cave on the road between ashenvale and dorlen.In this cave there is a banshee who has quest where i should return a corpse 2 her.i kept clicking on this banshee and she talked as if it was 1 of my units then she exploded after i clicked her some more time before i finish quest!!!
-The 2nd bug is more serious.its in the house that is filled with rats.i am supposed to kill these rats for quest. i killed all of them and killed the last 1 of them using a skill that summons a meteor 2 kill enemy then quest wont b done though i killed all of them.
Anyway great map.I just hope u can fix these bugs.