1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 15th Mini-Mapping Contest came to an end. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 are soon to be revealed! Come and vote in the public poll for your favorite maps.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 12th incarnation of the Music Contest is LIVE! The theme is Synthwave. Knight Rider needs a song to listen to on his journey. You should definitely have some fun with this theme!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Role Playing Game 1.04

Submitted by Vodzoo
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This is my "one player" RPG map. You can choose from 3 different heroes to play. I can't tell much about the main plot because you will discover it little by little. One thing you know is that you have been called to island as a help.

Some quests (3 I guess) are taken straight from Morrowind. It's my tribute to this game. Without Morrowind it wouldn't be my map.

There are many things you can do in this map besides of doing quests, especially when you reach Dorlen (human city). For instance you can join the guild, buy items in auction house, visit libary, make prayers in catherdral an so on...

There is only one little problem (for now). This map was orginally made in polish. I've translated most of it but there are still some polish sentences so from time to time you can see some text you won't probably understand but most of main and additional quest are all in english.

I hope you enjoy the map!
Contents

Role Playing Game 1.05 (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Hey man cool and funny map, yeah several tooltips are in Pilish, but okay most things are on English and map readable isn't in question. [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see No- Map is yours/seems no...
  1. MasterHaosis: Hey man cool and funny map, yeah several tooltips are in Pilish, but okay most things are on English and map readable isn't in question.

[ ] Map scanned of viruses
    [ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see
    No- Map is yours/seems no edited from other author- but you give fair credit
    [APPROVED]

2. Slid3r

Slid3r

Resources:
    Resources:
    From what I've played, it's a really nice map. Lots of effort was put into it.
    If you plan on updating the map (I hope you do) I suggest you translate all of the texts in English, add some tutorials or info before you choose your skills and lower lock picking time.
    I'll more replies if I find anything else

3. Byaku

Byaku

Resources:
    Resources:
    overall 5/5 good game

4. Far Aldazar Din

Far Aldazar Din

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I love Morrowind! I'm gonna play!

5. Vampiro320

Vampiro320

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sweet! Morrowind is like the best thing that ever happened. i played it for 3 months non stop, and know every detail, i was thinking about making a warcraft map, and thought i should search to see if one is already exits. I haven't played yet, but i already give the idea 5/5!

6. pkw

pkw

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow, this is 1 fantastic map dude. Morrowind gameplay is making it nicer!

7. SeleneY

SeleneY

Resources:
    Resources:
    yo bro!this kind of map is really good!i have a question about the quests!i need to find some three to deliver to one villager,where i can to find that?!cuz i need that information to broke the stones on the other site!anyway gratz for making this orpg game!...stay cool

8. Vodzoo

Vodzoo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Exit village (eastern brige). Pass the ramp and then go north until you reach some trees. There is a big tree that you shoud cut down.

9. SeleneY

SeleneY

Resources:
    Resources:
    ty dude,by the way,i had a eror when i saved the game!its maybe the limit in thw wc3 folders,can u make some save mode or something?my hero was lvl 18 when i saved at last:(...its really interesting!i wish you a nice work in ure future!keep do youre best like always!cya

10. Vodzoo

Vodzoo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The error occurred when you were saving or when you wanted to load the game? I hope you have earlier working save.

Btw, I've never reached 18 lvl. :) Did you complete the main plot?

11. SuperX

SuperX

Resources:
    Resources:
    Its a fantastic map, I really enjoy playing it.
    problem is I'm stucked now...after the barrack had blown up and marcus is dead.
    what should I do now, non of the citizen gives me direction..

12. hjyx01

hjyx01

Resources:
    Resources:
    fantasitic map!!

there are so many task in doren but not too much guides

I had stuck in the task "report" and "the strange ring", I can't find miner's wife cinia and "the clerk in doren", I wish someone can tell me where they are

5/5 rates

13. Shen

Shen

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice map but there r some annoying bugs:
    -The 1st bug is in the cave on the road between ashenvale and dorlen.In this cave there is a banshee who has quest where i should return a corpse 2 her.i kept clicking on this banshee and she talked as if it was 1 of my units then she exploded after i clicked her some more time before i finish quest!!!
    -The 2nd bug is more serious.its in the house that is filled with rats.i am supposed to kill these rats for quest. i killed all of them and killed the last 1 of them using a skill that summons a meteor 2 kill enemy then quest wont b done though i killed all of them.
    Anyway great map.I just hope u can fix these bugs.

14. Vodzoo

Vodzoo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Did you kill rats behind the door?

15. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Interesting ability systems.
    Units sleep during the night in the middle of the road/path.