• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rise of the Gigantes v1.35

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
RotG Details
rotgbanner1.png

Rise of the Gigantes
v1.35

Introduction / Author's word

This is few hour gameplay long single player RPG. Map is fully voice recorded, it also contain various models as well as two ancient-greece-like music tracks so that is the reason of its size. Map contain over 40 custom units, 18 custom items, certain spells are up to choose. Gameplay is intense, it sometimes require to be smart or to be very quick, it is also needed to know game mechanics to play successfully. Map contain two game modes: Normal & Advanced. Advanced one is harder, it also may produce more items, enemy units or even unit special ability changes. There are 4 terrain and environment art types. Map is not protected. It took 18 days to create the map. (2012-06-20 - 2012-07-07)

Why to pay the time and download? Because it is challenging, intense, atmospheric and skill & insight requiring game even though it is rather short. It is also based on an interpretation of ancient greek myth. I am also not planning to add new hero or something, I am not planning to reduce its size as well. Map may cause leaks, but it is single player so it is not a matter of importance, leaks are minor. Feel free to do with the map whatever you wish.

UPDATE

Mac friendly map version by PurgeandFire:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=iazysn

rotgbanner3.png

Storyline

Time ago, Zeus the deity of the skies imprisoned dangerious and evil titans in the pit of Tartarus for the greater good. The titans were the blood of Gaia the goddess of Earth, sons of her. Tremendous anger filled Gaia and she now seek to dethrone Zeus himself and to unleash her anger upon earth.

She gave birth to the tribe Gigantes and one creature known as the father of all monsters. She sent the creature and the tribe of giants upon earth and Zeus in order to exact her avenge.

The horrors pierce earth like never before and it seem to be far from ending.

rotgbanner2.png

Video

rotgbanner5.png

Credits

Credits
Makers

APproject

Music

Ancient Greek Track #1
Ancient Greek Track #2

Sounds

All over the internet

Voice

APproject

The Hiveworkshop

Models

Tarrasque
Dionesiist
paladinjst
Tr!KzZ
Forgotten_Warlord
Pyramidhe@d
EdwardSwolenToe
Just_Spectating + Dentothor
Norinrad
DonDustin
Revilo
Sheyd
Klayton
Kitabatake
Nasrudin
Tykkimies
Amigurumi
takakenji
tobyfat50
darkdeathknight
Ribenamania
eubz
!!GORO!!
sPy
M0rbid
RightField
PeeKay
Thrikodius
Tranquil
Miseracord
Pyramidhe@d
BloodElf300
Ket
Uncle Fester
Buster
Chriz.
Fuzzyfury
Pins
Sephiroth_VII
JetFangInferno
SuPa-
Kuhneghetz
olofmoleman
WILL THE ALMIGHTY
neogaidenx
tomv8
Callahan
Misha
Oniwaga
chilla_killa
Horn
Frankster
diosilva16
Red
Sunchips
Lordan12
Champara Bros
shamanyouranus
D4RK_G4ND4LF
Nirvendor

Icons

PeeKay
xDeathKnightx
CRAZYRUSSIAN
BeTaGod-
Hellx-Magnus
AbstractCreativity
Palaslayer

Warcraft 3 Campaigns

Models

Callahan
xXm0rpH3usXx
Daelin
Mc !
olofmoleman
SUPa-

Lowpoly Workshop

Models

Judash

Chaos Realm

Models

Judash
maotao11

Knockback System

Paladon

Charge System

Zanekok & Pharaoh_

Loading Screen

Banefull

ss1ao.png

ss2oc.png

ss3rt.png

ss4eo.png

ss5uc.png

ss6k.png
v1.1

Corrected Volcano Slash tooltip
Added echo and modified the amplitude of Zeus' and Typhoeus' voices
Added weather effect in the final collision with Typhoeus
Increased the time intervals between Typhoeus constant voice
Typhoeus Morphed now may be forced to cast abilities
Increased Typhoeus fight scene's timer from 12 minutes to 15 minutes

v1.2

Fixed waygate confusion in mount Olympus
Improved Volcano Slash ability, now speed may appear properly

v1.3

Reduced mana regeneration time of Fierceful Slam
Hopefully fixed Volcano Slash and Hold Position confusion
Increased Achilles' Helmet healing by 50

v1.35

Fixed Treasure Creation area Stone of Return issue

rotgbanner4.png

Keywords:
APproject, greek, greece, mythology, myth, rise, of, the, gigantes, single, player, RPG, rotg, interpretation.
Contents

Rise of the Gigantes v1.35 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/Jul/07 22:16:15 Comment: [Approved] Overall an awesome RPG experience! No need to mention the mana cost in the description (Volcano Slash Create an exclamation mark over a quest target Make picking up gold...

M

Vengeancekael - [Contact]
Date: 2012/Jul/07 22:16:15

Comment: [Approved]
Overall an awesome RPG experience!
  • No need to mention the mana cost in the description (Volcano Slash
  • Create an exclamation mark over a quest target
  • Make picking up gold easier, by either making it automatic when you walk over it or just by changing its model
  • Create a portal at the end of an area which moves you to the greek town again so you don't have to walk all the way back

Resource Moderation - Rules

Level 31
Thank you for your positive replies. :)
Thanks to Vengeancekael for approval and the rating too.
Make picking up gold easier, by either making it automatic when you walk over it or just by changing its model
I agree, I was thinking about it since it is sometimes annoying to pick up the gold due to its small area of click if it is the right way to call it. But the model itself is so nice!
Create a portal at the end of an area which moves you to the greek town again so you don't have to walk all the way back
You can actually purchase a stone from the shop in town which do the job.

Level 31
Your maps are amazing, Tyr's Apprentice, Arena of Apokua and all others...
I Love this...
The terrain, The storyline, the sounds, the music, really awesome,
for me, 5/5!
Thank you for your kind words. :)
Just wondering, can the camera lock be removed so that it is like the standard Warcraft 3 camera?
In short, no.

Camera lock on hero was made for comfort. For me, for example, it is way better than a loose camera, it add stability.

As for heights, as you may have already noticed, it is locked only in certain places, such as in Temple, on the bridge or fighting a boss. You need camera lock in order to keep the distance from the ground. For example, on the bridge if normal camera was set, you would see extremely zoomed view, because the ground is rather far from the bridge. In temple you need camera extension because the path is narrow enough to ruin camera heights, it may cause zoming again and loss of camera view space. For boss you need camera lock only for bigger camera area of view so that you don't bother of big unit size taking half of the screen and simply see more around yourself because sometimes there is a lot of happening around, height also help to see where Rune spawn. So in order to set the height, camera lock is needed.

If you wish to explore map before playing, open it through Editor.

Level 4
Wow Medieval RPG! COOL! Ill try it now and after that Ill rate this!

Thank you for your positive replies. :)
Thanks to Vengeancekael for approval and the rating too.

I agree, I was thinking about it since it is sometimes annoying to pick up the gold due to its small area of click if it is the right way to call it. But the model itself is so nice!

You can actually purchase a stone from the shop in town which do the job.

Umm... Is this a single or LAN cuz I notice the size to be 8mb+...???

:fp:The game looks like you put so much effort in it! The storyline are good and the enemies too! And I even like Medieval RPGs like this but the only problem is the voice.... The voice of Zeus makes me sleepy.... Dont know why but you must put some echo in the voice to make it better....maybe... So here:

:fp:STORYLINE: 5/5 - The storyline is very well made!
:fp:GAMEPLAY: 4/5 - Like the gameplay, liked the skills of Argus and I dont know why but the game makes me interested!
:fp:VOICES: 2/5 - Zeus voice sucks a little but no offense!
:fp:OVERALL: 11/15 - Thats that! Make more updates and maybe youll get a perfect 15!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 31
Thank you for your quick and positive review, Allain55X. Next time try not to tripple post, use Edit function in order to avoid troubles.

You can always read the description and find out if it is LAN or single player.

Well, you don't really hear Zeus a lot, only little in the beginning and ending so I believe you may not fall asleep, hehe. And yeah, some echo would be nice, but I have no tools to make the effect.

Level 31
Another cool looking map from AP, will play it tomorrow after univ stuffs,
Thank you. Hope you would not be disappointed.

Cool map. Downloading...

and is giving fatal error...
Sorry for that. I noticed having fatal error but very rarely, I actually did colide with Fatal Error only once during the very intense boss fight I saved and loaded, then I got one. I suppose it is because of the amount of actions happening during the game saving and when it try to load, it probably can not load all that moment happening data, some may be lost, this bring to error, well that's how I understand it. But sometimes I saved during the fights and it was alright, never bumped into error again.

I honestly have no idea how to fix it. The only good thing about it is that it is rare. Try to save game in few save files in order to avoid this, but I think you would not bump into it again, I hope.

v1.1

Corrected Volcano Slash tooltip
Added echo and modified the amplitude of Zeus' and Typhoeus' voices
Added weather effect in the final collision with Typhoeus
Increased the time intervals between Typhoeus constant voice
Typhoeus Morphed now may be forced to cast abilities
Increased Typhoeus fight scene's timer from 12 minutes to 15 minutes

Level 2
hmm really good map :D
but... it's really annoying that i cannot follow the path of Gaia. You know there's an option when you meet Zeus to turn against him, I did that, killed him and then BAM campaign end.
Also, there is a bug when battling zeus. If you go counter-clockwise around the mountain when you are at the bottom and going towards the right corner, you will get teleported to the right corner (or where you appear when first entering the mountain) (zeus will be teleported too if he follows you there), I did that a couple of times until I actually got teleported back at the Greek temple instead of the right corner (don't ask me how), of course Zeus followed me and the Greek troops attacked him (kinda funny though).

Man

Man

Level 1
I made an account just to comment on this map!

I haven't completed yet but after killing more than half the giants, I have to say that the map is really well made. The story is great, the graphics are great as well. Despite how some of the voices sound, I was able to enjoy the map :p

There was a bug I found easy to exploit though. The "Q" skill when maxed out gives burst movement speed for 1.5 seconds. I found out cancelling the casting animation still provides me the movement speed burst. This cancels the nuke and thus doesn't require mana but pretty much gives me godlike movement speed.

Level 31
hmm really good map :D
but... it's really annoying that i cannot follow the path of Gaia. You know there's an option when you meet Zeus to turn against him, I did that, killed him and then BAM campaign end.
Also, there is a bug when battling zeus. If you go counter-clockwise around the mountain when you are at the bottom and going towards the right corner, you will get teleported to the right corner (or where you appear when first entering the mountain) (zeus will be teleported too if he follows you there), I did that a couple of times until I actually got teleported back at the Greek temple instead of the right corner (don't ask me how), of course Zeus followed me and the Greek troops attacked him (kinda funny though).
Thanks :) Well you are following Gaia once you betray Zeus, because you join Gigantes, and Gigantes are sent by Gaia. So you think I should rename the button from mentioning Gigantes to joining Gaia? Hmm, that perhaps may be more solid, because Gaia is god, Gigantes only some savage giants. I may mention Gaia in next patch.

Hmmm.. The only way you can kill Zeus is by using cheats in my opinion, but yeah, if you somehow manage to kill Zeus, game is over and you win, because you joined Zeus' enemies and then you killed him. Entire storyline is about saving Zeus and humanity, but if you pick not to and success, everything is solved and Gaia triumph. If you manage to kill Zeus at level of 1 then you are worth to be victorious right away, hehe.

Indeed,I had this problem once, then I tried to avoid walking there, haha. But hmm, it is probably due to Waygate standing there just hidden, I think I know how to solve it easily, I'll try, thanks for the notice.

I made an account just to comment on this map!

I haven't completed yet but after killing more than half the giants, I have to say that the map is really well made. The story is great, the graphics are great as well. Despite how some of the voices sound, I was able to enjoy the map :p

There was a bug I found easy to exploit though. The "Q" skill when maxed out gives burst movement speed for 1.5 seconds. I found out cancelling the casting animation still provides me the movement speed burst. This cancels the nuke and thus doesn't require mana but pretty much gives me godlike movement speed.
Hm, thank you for your time then :) Good to hear that, I am not a professional voice actor at all, but if it did not cause you a major bother, a compliment for me then.

Woah, never tried cancelling that one. No idea how to fix it at the moment, first thoughts about boolean and stuff, I'll try to test that out. Thank you for the notice.

Ugh, somewhy Edit function is gone, there is no Edit button anymore so I have to double post, I may merge once Edit button appears. Woah, this post have Edit funcion while the rest don't.

I just realised that Argus have no idea what's going on, so I think I cannot mention Gaia in dialog, because Zeus only after the dialog tells him about Gaia.

Man, can you please tell me how you cancel the ability? I tried to cancel it, but it only cancel after throwing the attack. If I begin to cast, it pause me and shoot, only after shot I can cancel the casting so it means I activate ability no matter what. Well, I could not exploit the way you did, can you tell me how you did that? Well, in v1.2 I slightly changed the ability, now it trigger when cancelled and when finished casting instead of only when start to cast, which is more beneficial and more time winning. Tell me if you are able to exploit now. If you do not wish to repaly the map, open through editor and set your level to max. Thanks.

v1.2

Fixed waygate confusion in mount Olympus
Improved Volcano Slash ability, now speed may appear properly

Last edited by a moderator:

Man

Man

Level 1
Man, can you please tell me how you cancel the ability? I tried to cancel it, but it only cancel after throwing the attack. If I begin to cast, it pause me and shoot, only after shot I can cancel the casting so it means I activate ability no matter what. Well, I could not exploit the way you did, can you tell me how you did that? Well, in v1.2 I slightly changed the ability, now it trigger when cancelled and when finished casting instead of only when start to cast, which is more beneficial and more time winning. Tell me if you are able to exploit now. If you do not wish to repaly the map, open through editor and set your level to max. Thanks.

I cancelled the ability by pressing "H". In 1.1, I could exploit it at will. However in 1.2, I cannot do so.

On a sidenote, I did edit the map and set my level to the max. The problem this time seems to be that I do not get the speed boost at all. The second ability "W" also doesn't seem to regenerate any mana at all. I hope it's not just me.

Level 31
Volcano Slash leaks big time.
Please read the description. It is written on purpose.
I cancelled the ability by pressing "H". In 1.1, I could exploit it at will. However in 1.2, I cannot do so.
Ah, but now I can abuse it even in 1.2, not sure at the moment what to do about it.
On a sidenote, I did edit the map and set my level to the max. The problem this time seems to be that I do not get the speed boost at all. The second ability "W" also doesn't seem to regenerate any mana at all. I hope it's not just me.
That's weird, I did set the level but speed boost and mana regain works perfectly to me.

Edit: Now I see that when Hold Position is used to stop the casting, it sometimes mess up the ability and it no longer produce speed boost. Trying to solve it at the moment.

Last edited:
Level 1
So I'm totally stuck on the "treasure creation" he just regenerates too fast for me to kill. I'm level 8 with full gear and a few agility tomes. I didn't get the second skill at all though so maybe that has something to do with it? I feel like I'm supposed to get him to hit himself with his own spell but I'm not sure how to do that.

Well... I used a town portal stone to leave the area and buy a few more agi tomes, but now the area is blocked off. If I put the wrong skills I guess I have to restart to beat this anyways.

Level 31
Well... I used a town portal stone to leave the area and buy a few more agi tomes, but now the area is blocked off. If I put the wrong skills I guess I have to restart to beat this anyways.
I'm so sorry about that, I can't believe I missed that place to block from using Stone. Redownload if you wish to avoid getting area blocked.
So I'm totally stuck on the "treasure creation" he just regenerates too fast for me to kill. I'm level 8 with full gear and a few agility tomes. I didn't get the second skill at all though so maybe that has something to do with it? I feel like I'm supposed to get him to hit himself with his own spell but I'm not sure how to do that.
You guessed right. It is nearly impossible to kill it due to its regeneration rate, so the only way is to make him step on his own spell area of effect. Try to be as close as you can, try to be near him when he cast the spell. When he does, agro / pull / drag him to yourself so that he step on it when he chase you. Be careful not to step on the flames. You can also shoot Double-Blade Strike at him when he step on flames to stun him for few seconds there. Best thing would be to drag him to yourself, stand on the edge of flames and allow him to attack you while he stand on flames and you near the flames. I recommend to save the game after each successful spell cast.

v1.35

Fixed Treasure Creation area Stone of Return issue

Level 2
Thanks :) Well you are following Gaia once you betray Zeus, because you join Gigantes, and Gigantes are sent by Gaia. So you think I should rename the button from mentioning Gigantes to joining Gaia? Hmm, that perhaps may be more solid, because Gaia is god, Gigantes only some savage giants. I may mention Gaia in next patch.

Hmmm.. The only way you can kill Zeus is by using cheats in my opinion, but yeah, if you somehow manage to kill Zeus, game is over and you win, because you joined Zeus' enemies and then you killed him. Entire storyline is about saving Zeus and humanity, but if you pick not to and success, everything is solved and Gaia triumph. If you manage to kill Zeus at level of 1 then you are worth to be victorious right away, hehe.

Cheats? No sir :) Exploit ? Yes. I just walked around the mountain (clockwise), exploiting zeus's low movement speed, spamming my first skill and everytime I was at full health I attacked him in melee combat. :) It's actually pretty easy to kill him, but it takes alot of time (somewhere between 5-7 minutes on normal dificulty).

Level 31
I love non-open rpg's, and this is my favourite, best rpg map of mine 5/5
Thank you very much. :)
Cheats? No sir :) Exploit ? Yes. I just walked around the mountain (clockwise), exploiting zeus's low movement speed, spamming my first skill and everytime I was at full health I attacked him in melee combat. :) It's actually pretty easy to kill him, but it takes alot of time (somewhere between 5-7 minutes on normal dificulty).
Haha, great. If you managed to achieve this, you are worthy to be victorious in my opinion. Perhaps I may increase difficulty there, slightly.

Level 3
Hi! I wanted to say: nice map! I have some criticisms, but for now I'm just wondering:
Can anyone beat the final boss? I got to final fire boss, but I can only barely get him down to about 2000-3000 health by which time the whole screen is filled with summons. I've tried focusing on the summons to keep my army alive, but this strategy failed because eventually they get summoned too fast. I also tried focusing down the boss, but this failed even harder, as my army was obliterated faster.
Is there any particular strategy that would work well? I have max level, double Athena, and I think I have all the equipment (ring, armor, shield, helmet).
Thanks!

Level 31
I suppose you play Advanced? Well, it is tough indeed, it took me much effort to beat the boss, but I did it.

First of all what I suggest you to do is:
1) Don't damage the boss hard at start, don't damage at all, wait until you gather as much forces around you as you can, kill enemy spawns only.
2) When you see boss summoning the fire guys for the first time, bam, forget the spawns, BURST boss as hard as you can. In this situation the Blessing of Ares and following Athena would be a nice combination.
3) Once you cannot burst boss due to too big amount of spawns (Boss should be at 2000-3000 at this moment) and you see yourself getting damaged real bad, step back and run around the map, heal yourself and repeatedly return and hit the boss with spell or attack few times until his HP runs out.

It took me a lot of game saving. I also suggest you not to acquire the rune which is dropped by Porphyrion, leave it for the main boss, I suggest not to take Rune from the chest there as well, leave for the last confrontation.

Another thing is, when you kill the giant head, a bigger part of spawns are killed around it, leaving an empty space, then boss Morph into another one, tactic is the same. Try to survive, attack and go back repeatedly, save game often, watch out for Lifebind Spheres if game is Advanced. Good luck!

Level 4
I suppose you play Advanced? Well, it is tough indeed, it took me much effort to beat the boss, but I did it.

First of all what I suggest you to do is:
1) Don't damage the boss hard at start, don't damage at all, wait until you gather as much forces around you as you can, kill enemy spawns only.
2) When you see boss summoning the fire guys for the first time, bam, forget the spawns, BURST boss as hard as you can. In this situation the Blessing of Ares and following Athena would be a nice combination.
3) Once you cannot burst boss due to too big amount of spawns (Boss should be at 2000-3000 at this moment) and you see yourself getting damaged real bad, step back and run around the map, heal yourself and repeatedly return and hit the boss with spell or attack few times until his HP runs out.

It took me a lot of game saving. I also suggest you not to acquire the rune which is dropped by Porphyrion, leave it for the main boss, I suggest not to take Rune from the chest there as well, leave for the last confrontation.

Another thing is, when you kill the giant head, a bigger part of spawns are killed around it, leaving an empty space, then boss Morph into another one, tactic is the same. Try to survive, attack and go back repeatedly, save game often, watch out for Lifebind Spheres if game is Advanced. Good luck!

Hey any strategy you can give me on beating the giant Pit Lord in the Temple... the 2nd Giant! He regenerates his HP too fast even in Mormal...DAMN... To be honest, with you, Im really a cheater in WC3.... so in fair and square way How can I beat the 2nd Giant?

Level 31
Hey any strategy you can give me on beating the giant Pit Lord in the Temple... the 2nd Giant! He regenerates his HP too fast even in Mormal...DAMN... To be honest, with you, Im really a cheater in WC3.... so in fair and square way How can I beat the 2nd Giant?
Well, first of all, kill Lifebind Spheres, Giant regenerate fast only because of the spheres and spheres are killable, but try to kill them when they channel the spell, try to avoid stunning them because spheres have some vast regeneration rate so killing it while it regenerate would be time wasting, it transfer hit points to the giant while channeling. Simply burst boss and try to kill spheres as fast as you possibly can. Advanced mode is way tougher and it may require different tactic as there are even three spheres with way stronger hit points transfering.

Level 4
Ah, sad,
this morning I was loading my saved game
and is giving fatal error...

Remember that when saving dont save on places like where lags always happens, crowded place cuz it can cause lags too and bosses that summons a lot of monsters can cause lags! If you save on places that always lags there is a chance when you load the game it will give FATAL ERROR.:thumbs_up:

Level 4
I like the everything in the map also FAT ZEUS xD 10/10
Um For Suggestions
I wish the you would increase the blessing and the power there is also tons of gods i recommend hades?
i like the unique triggers like no cheating and you repeat i hope next update has checkpoints

Level 31
I like the everything in the map also FAT ZEUS xD 10/10
Um For Suggestions
I wish the you would increase the blessing and the power there is also tons of gods i recommend hades?
i like the unique triggers like no cheating and you repeat i hope next update has checkpoints
Thanks.

Oh, you would like to have a bigger variaty of blessings and powers? I see, that might be possible, but currently I work on another project and this kind of update would require a lot of time to balance and test.

What do you mean by checkpoints? I doubt it is possible to restore all data from certain point except by saving the game.

Level 4
Thanks.

Oh, you would like to have a bigger variaty of blessings and powers? I see, that might be possible, but currently I work on another project and this kind of update would require a lot of time to balance and test.

What do you mean by checkpoints? I doubt it is possible to restore all data from certain point except by saving the game.

I think he means for check points is that when you die... you will revive there or something like that... But I think If you did this checkpoint thing.... the Defeat Condition will go to waste! Cuz you always revive.

Level 2
Guys, i cant kill the Unghor the treasure creation ! He HP regen is impossible! And he doent have spheres like the second boss, so i dont know how to defead it :(
May someone tell me how to fight against it?

Level 2
LOL dont need do answer, hehehe, thx guys i found it!
U only need to kill her using his on fire spell LOL :p

Level 8
who is the better god to worship?

ZEUS?

ATHENA?

OR THE OTHER one?

BTW, Cheat Detector Doesn't Work :p I cheated Keysersoze to buy armor and
Whosyourdaddy to kill Non-boss enemies because it detects when i kill bosses and
mini-bosses with whosyourdaddy :D so make it better

Level 31
All gods are good as they have their own benefits combined with certain blessing. It is balanced.

Yeah, anti-cheat is very minor and simple, it may detect only large amount of resource increase and attacking only certain bosses. It was made just for simple warning not to cheat. I could implent anti-cheat system by Kitabatake which would fully protect from cheats, but I don't see a big point in it after all. A decent player wouldn't use cheats anyway.

downloading... seems good :D
Give it a shot. :)

Level 2
fatal error when load game. It dont have any unit beside the hero on screen at saving time, what cause the crash?
The greek commander sound so... straight, like no emotion at all, its funny how everyone panicked while he speak in such manner :D

Review:

Terrain: 4\5
I personally like the terrain, though i think typhon's tomb must be darker. Also, the leaves should be under trees.

Spells\Abilities: 5\5
The spells are very good, i like them, nothing to say here.

Gameplay: 4\5
Nice gameplay, a little hard though. Especially on the 2nd boss and the ''Butcher the Resistor''.

Result: 4\5

Overall a very nice and fun to play map, just it has some little issues. If u fix them i'll increases my rating to 5\5! :)

Level 19
hey dude, that's an awesome map you got there! terrain it's self is wonderful but i found some minor problems while playing:

Ctrl+C will unlock the Camera, you should make a loop trigger and lock the camera into the unit every 2-3 seconds.

There is a point in the first town that you can see the ground "move", watch video below:

i only played 3-4 minutes since i got stuck in the first town and didn't know how to leave o.o
since i have a lot of free time nowadays i might make a gameplay video soon for fun!

good luck with your project & 5/5 +rep from me;)