• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rise of the Alliance v1.04

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Keywords:
rota, dota.
Contents

Rise of the Alliance v1.04 (Map)

Reviews
12:09, 29th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
Whoa whoa whoa, Tha Flamestorm! Don't judge a book by its cover! Have you even tested it? Please "try before you buy", make the Hive community a better place.
I'm going to go test it now and will edit feedback.
Fernie13
EDIT:
Wow, this isnt a very good map.
[-] Heroes have no names and abilities have no description, along with hero description [there is none]
[-] No loading screen information.
[-] No Description here.
[-] Terrain is obviously a copy of DotA.
[-] This game is unable to play due to NO description. There is literally no description on everything, units, buildings, items, heroes, etc.
Vote for Rejection
If you added description then this game would bump to a 2-3/5 for me. I couldn't really test it out due to the lack of description. PLEASE do not upload any map without description.
Fernie13 - Rejection

Last edited: