• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kingz v1.04

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Kings must build a well-done economy by having more Income than Expenses, The Kings must ally with the heroes so the heroes can help the Kings on their assaults to the other Towns.

The heroes should be killing some creeps around the map to gain gold and "pimp" his hero with items.
Contents

Kingz v1.04 (Map)

Reviews
14:58, 11th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
Kingz v1.033

I started the map in single player but realised it was meant for multi player. Looked on the terrain & other things.

1.....it is kings not kingz
2.....Mention that this map is for multiplayer only
3.....Murlocs placed in forest?
4.....Thunder lizard with trolls?
5.....At some places the area is too plain
6.....You should place some more trees in the area for the four kings near their bases otherwise for every race other than the night elves gathering lumber will become too difficult in the beginning
7.....You placed the bases far from the mines. What will happen to the night elves? Their main building entangles the mine. So firstly they will have to move it first
8.....In the lower right corner base the base has been placed at the precise edge of the map.Looks odd
9.....You have placed undead terrain in the map. How about some undead creeps there too?
10....In game info about the map's gameplay will help definitely
11....You have placed the tavern surrounded by trees. I can reach them if i cut the trees or anything like that.
12....How about some mercenary camps & other shops?
13....The undead can build the fountain of mana anywhere. It should be restricted to their terrain
14....What is the requirement of mana for existence of buildings?
15....I build the fountain of mana but still my necropolis mana goes down
16....What is the income/expense used for?
17....Name of thread says "Kingz v1.02" but the file says "Kingz v1.033". Which is correct?
18....The details of the map in the thread says ---- "The Kings must ally with the heroes so the heroes can help the Kings on their assaults to the other Towns." Not necessary.
19.....Improvement in the terrain of the bases of the four kings is needed. You should not make it plain when the whole of the map has tile variations. Also placing the trees symmetrically is not good idea.

My Rating : 3/5
Only if the map was playable in single player i would have told you some more things.

Level 14
Note: That he doesnt have to say mp only.
You can just look at the suggested players :p

Edit: The Author and the Uploader isnt the same. If you are the author either:
1: Change it or
2: Mension that in your descrition.

Also Update your description a little bit. Poeple arent encouraged to download your map because of the poor information given.

Level 5
This isn't a melee, change the type to Others.

This map have lot's of problem need to be fix ranging from the terrain, tooltips, hotkey and etc etc.

I could have train a infinite amount of hero due to the bug.

Can you tell me more about the hero bug that you found please!

Map is good, but you should change the name, becauce it is too silly.
And you should work with multimard, so instead of income\outcome, you would see only one multioard that would be called "Income" and would have -\+ income showed.

I think the name is good, origiginal, I will put the multiboard.

Note: That he doesnt have to say mp only.
You can just look at the suggested players :p

Edit: The Author and the Uploader isnt the same. If you are the author either:
1: Change it or
2: Mension that in your descrition.

Also Update your description a little bit. Poeple arent encouraged to download your map because of the poor information given.

Ok, I will put more description, I have troubles because of my English, i been living n the US since February 08, so my English is not that good.

I'm Shelito :p

Last edited:
Level 7
Lol Off topic:Zelda you have a comment nearly exactly to that in that link, do you do that everytime?[You ask for a description to be improved in so-so, with a link showing an example, then do it again showing a link as an example to the one you just got improved!]Strange, as for the map, checking it out now.

Level 1
Off Topic
The Flamestorm
Yes i have a message similar to that because i copied it. Better details of a map helps the people to know about the map. I had initially given another example but the one i mentioned in the link gave details which appeared better to me so i am now using this as an example.
showing a link as an example to the one you just got improved!
This was not something about what i had got improved but instead it is something about which i found to be the good.

Some people just say the details have to improved. This may leave the author wondering how. So i used the example i found good.
do you do that everytime
Yes i do point out everytime whenever i see that details are not good enough. It helps if the author can get some advise.

Level 7
Yeah, to see if its worth to play again, I did play again and I didn't see much difference, only that heroes respawn 10 seconds instead of 30 and thats even more lame, you just camp at the center of the map and kill them :/