• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rifleman and Derivatives

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Rifleman and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Rifleman (Optimized) Info:

• Combined the Portrait with the model.
  • Fixed some wrapping of the texture.

• Uploaded.

• Resaved using Retera's model editor to fix a bug.

Rifleman (Bandit) Info:
  • Created a Bandit version of the Rifleman.

• Uploaded.

Rifleman (Dark Iron) Info:
  • Created a Dark Iron version of the Rifleman.

• Fixed the texture wrapping of the boots.

Rifleman (Earthen) Info:

• Uploaded.

Rifleman (Gilneas) Info:
  • Created a Gilnean version of the Rifleman.

• Uploaded.

Rifleman (Kul Tiras) Info:
  • Created a Kul Tiran version of the Rifleman.

• Uploaded.

Rifleman (Night Elf) Info:
  • Created a Night Elf version of the Rifleman.

• Uploaded.

Rifleman (Silver Hand) Info:
  • Created a Silver Hand version of the Rifleman.

• Uploaded.

Rifleman (Stromgarde) Info:

• Uploaded.

Rifleman (Undead) Info:
  • Created an Undead version of the Rifleman.

• Retextured by the back of the legs.

Keywords:
Ironforge, Scourge

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, and Rumble Channels as well and hopefully subscribe. Follow me on Twitter.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
Contents

Rifleman (Bandit) (Model)

Rifleman (Dark Iron) (Model)

Rifleman (Earthen) (Model)

Rifleman (Gilneas) (Model)

Rifleman (Kul Tiras) (Model)

Rifleman (Night Elf) (Model)

Rifleman (Optimized) (Model)

Rifleman (Silver Hand) (Model)

Rifleman (Stromgarde) (Model)

Rifleman (Undead) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Interesting edit, useful to some, but edits are too small individually.
Level 7
The models on the viewer are broken for me (Along with other people to view the model). But the images are working kinda fine. I suggest you can fix them for a bit by updating the resource. :(

Level 4
Useful and interesting model. especially i like tirassian(I prefer to use term from older sources) version.
What about nation-themed human riflemans?

Level 9
Please do excuse me for sounding rather crass @Ujimasa Hojo, but the Gilnean Rifleman's rifle looks quite horrendous with all its black metal bits at the moment. Would it be possible if it could be rewrapped with the Night Elf Battleship's textures for the Barrel and the wooden textures you used for your Gilneas building set for the Stock.

Level 9
@Ujimasa Hojo, I understand you've already made an Undead Rifleman model but is there a chance of you creating a Risen Rifleman model as well? One that has some boney limbs like with what you did for your other Risen/Forsaken models, the former looks too alive to be Risen I'm afraid to say, sir.

Last edited:
Level 9
My opinion may be biased here seeing as though I'm planning to use a Risen-styled Rifleman. But I'd reckon the Risen route would be most favorable since the Dwarf models are rather stocky, it would be a bit odd seeing a slim gaunt undead dwarf.

Seeing as we're talking about spookifying the Dwarves, is there any chance of you bringing back your old Undead Gryphon Rider model? The one that had the gryphon wrapped with the Destroyer skin? Maybe you could also use your Risen style on the rider too?

@Ujimasa Hojo

Last edited:
Level 3
I looooove the earthen one. I edited this unit's projectile on the map im making so they blast bolts of lightning!! Any chance you would do more earthen models? Like for the mortar team? I think Jaina's model could be a great Ironya or some female titan-forged skin. I would be willing to pay you big $$$$ to see more titan-forged skins to get made:) your work is excellent!!!