• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Galen Trollbane

A model based on the Alliance Hero, Galen Trollbane.

Galen_02.png
Galen_03.png
Galen_04.png

475px-Galen1.jpg

All comment and criticism are welcome!

Keywords:
Galen, Trollbane, Alliance, Lore, Human, Red, Paladin, Warrior, Arthas, World, Of, Warcraft, WoW, Cape, Fighter
Contents

Galen Trollbane (Model)

Galen Trollbane (Model)

Reviews
01:37, 9th Nov 2010 anarchianbedlam: Amazing looking model, your custom skins are the stuff of legends. works ingame, could be useful approved

M

01:37, 9th Nov 2010
anarchianbedlam: Amazing looking model, your custom skins are the stuff of legends. works ingame, could be useful

approved

Level 30
so. what is the actual change on the model? to lazy to download it :p

Basically, its an admiral proudmoore model with a few edits including larger shoulders, an adapted face and a removed hat :) I plan to update this a little more in the future :p

Originally I intended to make this as a Skin but it was impossible to fully remove the hat through alpha channels alone due to the texture wrap :(

Last edited:
Level 60
While I do love this model, recent reveals in WoW Legion shows Galen's true colors. He's a scumbag who killed his own father. He only joined to Alliance to try and recover his kingdom from the Syndicate and Ogres. After being killed and raised as Forsaken, he only allied with Sylvanas in order to try and reclaim Stromgarde. After reclaiming Stromgarde, he finally broke off from the Forsaken. It would seem Terenas and Thoras had bad parenting styles.