• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Richard the Warlock

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Richard - Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness, Lord of the Thirteen Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, the Lord of the Dance, Mistress of Magma and the mayor of a little village up the coast - in 3 dimensions.
Some may know this guy from the webcomic 'Looking For Group'.

Ref.jpg

Do not take it too seriously, as this model was made "for the lolz".

Give credit if you are using this model in your map.
Please do not distribute or modify this model without my permission.

- Illidan(evil)x / Sourc[e]x

Alright, I've made the particles look more awesome. (And it's now also openable by Magos')

Due to a extreme amount of complaints, I've been editing the proportions slightly.

Keywords:
lfg, looking for group, richard, warlock, comic, cartoon, pony, fork
Contents

Richard the Warlock (Model)

Reviews
21:08, 5th Feb 2009 General Frank: Model works ingame and performs well. Approved. Bloody well done.
Level 3
its very well done, the picture doesnt accurately show the hands, at first i didnt like them but after testing it, i noticed how much better they looked. My only complaint is with the walk animation, i personally think it would be better if instead of walking he glided kind of like the sorceress unit

Level 2
Sweet model, love the fire coming out of he's hands also, will you be making models of the other characters of Looking for a group aswel?

Level 3
As you can see from my avatar, I'm a big Richard fan. I haven't seen the model in-game but I like how someone actually thought of Richard :cute:

FOR PONY!

Level 2
I have to disagree with you guys - i like it :D - ive been looking for a model to use as a vampire in my game and this might work.

P.S. any of you guys agree that this might work for a vampire model?

Level 3
obviously you don't know who richard is.

people who play your vampire map and see richard will only say it wouldn't make sense.

I don't see why it wouldn't make sense. He does look pretty vampy, though his animations could be better, and the shoulders lower. I'm using this guy in my map as a Grand Necromancer. He will also be equipped with a scythe.:grin:

Level 1
BAD ASS although you forgot the title Mayor of a little village up the coast or something along those lines

Level 1
I honestly cant figure out how to make this model work on WC3, and i want it REALLY badly. can someone help me with it?