• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Richard the Warlock

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Richard - Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness, Lord of the Thirteen Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, the Lord of the Dance, Mistress of Magma and the mayor of a little village up the coast - in 3 dimensions.
Some may know this guy from the webcomic 'Looking For Group'.

Ref.jpg

Do not take it too seriously, as this model was made "for the lolz".

Give credit if you are using this model in your map.
Please do not distribute or modify this model without my permission.

- Illidan(evil)x / Sourc[e]x

Alright, I've made the particles look more awesome. (And it's now also openable by Magos')

Due to a extreme amount of complaints, I've been editing the proportions slightly.

Keywords:
lfg, looking for group, richard, warlock, comic, cartoon, pony, fork
Contents

Richard the Warlock (Model)

Reviews
21:08, 5th Feb 2009 General Frank: Model works ingame and performs well. Approved. Bloody well done.
Level 9
Needs icon :(
I need Photoshop to make one out of the avatars on the website.

EDIT: You forgot "Mayor of the little village up the coast" and "Mistress of Magma".

Level 1
. . . It doesn't work for me, either. :cry:

It might just be the new patch, but it doesn't show up in either the editor or in game when used as a model. BUT THE PICTURE LOOKS SO AWESOME!!!!:infl_thumbs_up:

*FWOOSHHH!*

Level 9
It's just you. See if you're importing the texture to the right path, cause all works for me.
(Yes, I have latest patch, I play Bnet every day)

Level 9
Right!
*calls Blizzard*
Hello? Am I speaking with the WC3 guys of Blizzard? Yeah, well, change the flames on WC3 to suit the "Richard the Warlock" model found on HiveWorkshop.com.
Am I mad? Well... just a little... What? Hello? HELLO?!
[YOU WERE DISCONNECTED]
Damn Blizzard!
*hangs up the phone*

Didn't work.