• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

revive system doesn't respawn units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
ok i have this as my revive system in my map but the units dont re spawn
  • Revive
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to Player 11 (Dark Green)) or (((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True)
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Wait ((Real((Level of (Triggering unit)))) + 10.00) seconds
          • Hero - Instantly revive (Dying unit) at (Center of hero revive town <gen>), Hide revival graphics
        • Else - Actions
          • Wait 20.00 seconds
          • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) for Player 12 (Brown) at (Position of (Dying unit)) facing Default building facing degrees

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
I think you should remove ((Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to Player 11 (Dark Green)) or (((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) because u have an if condition down... Try that :)

yea try that and put the trigger text in this
  • Events
  • Unit - A unit Dies
  • Conditions
  • ((Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to Player 11 (Dark Green)) or (((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True)
  • Actions
  • If - Conditions
  • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
  • Then - Actions
  • Hero - Instantly revive (Dying unit) at (Center of hero revive town <gen>), Hide revival graphics
  • Else - Actions
  • Wait 20.00 seconds
  • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) for Player 12 (Brown) at (Position of (Dying unit)) facing Default building facing degrees

easier to read well for me it is at least

Level 6
put ["Trigger] Trigger stuff her[/trigger"]
Without " "
and try this for the trigger it should work

• Rebirth
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
          • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 10 (Light Blue)
        • Then - Actions
          • Hero - Instantly revive (Dying unit) at (Center of (Playable map area)), Hide revival graphics
        • Else - Actions
          • Wait 20.00 seconds
          • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees

Status
Not open for further replies.