• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Revival of the High Elves - Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Let me tell you about Revival of the High Elves! Though some of you might already know about this project, I will try to give the rest of you a brief lesson.

Revival of the High Elves is a total conversion mod which will introduce you a fifth race to the melee maps. And whom might that race be? The High Elves of course!

Main features of the project are as follows:
-> A totally unique techtree with new units and splendid abilities
-> Complete new icons, free from the original warcraft 3 ones.
-> A new balanced race, so it can bring even newer strategies to Warcraft 3 melee games and assure a more interesting war between the five races.

If you think you can help then have a look at what sort of people we need:
-> Modeler - We could use some help here! If possable show a link to a piece of your work and we can decide then.

-> Skinner - This is another need to the project we also require you to be able to UV map or if your a modeler and can UV map your own then thats fine.

-> Iconing - Daelin has done many icons but having someone else to help would be great. I would need someone who makes scratch icons, and not crap CnP, recolors etc.

->Programming - This is our last worry we only need this after the techtree is finished.

->Object Editing and Balancing - Again, can wait untill the models, icons, spells, etc is finished.

This is it so far if we need more people for different things then i will let you know.

For more information come check out our forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.