• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Conversion Mod in Search of a Modeller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi,

Thanks for even looking into this thread. What exactly I am looking for? Oh yeah, a modeller. Hopefully an experienced one. For what? Here we go:

Revival of the High Elves - Conversion Mod creating a new race => High Elves.
What exactly do I need - Oh yes, like every conversion mod, we will have custom models. Unfortunately, by now I have a single modeler quite busy. If you think you are experienced modeler (Ehehe, am I requesting too much?) and you feel like you have time to help our mod, please post here. If you have some model sample, it would be nice to post it here so I can see what you are able to do.

Skills needed - Oh yes, what I understand by a good modeler. You should be able to do more than Geomerging. Sorry, but geomerging I can do it myself. I want to make my mod something cool but with geomerging, no way. :p You should be able to UV the model so they can be skinned.

It would be awsome if you can work with particle emmiters, but this is not 100% required. We shall solve this out later. Also, animating models would be extremely important. Since yes, importing kinda sucks but if I'll have no other solution, I will have to important. But it would be cool if you could animate.

Repayment - Yes, I am a Spell Mod and so, I can do spells (advanced ones of course). Scratch me on my bakc, and I'll scratch yours ;). Help me and I'll help you. Help me with models and I'll help you with spells. 1 model = 1 spell. ;)

Thank you a lot and I assure you that this will not be just another conversion mod. With your help of course... ;)

~Daelin

I can do any model. no matter how complicated. I work with people who want 1k to 16k poly models, even outside wc3 (I work with 35 year old game designers who want models for their games) . I'd be happy to help. if you got AIM we can talk there in detail, and if you want some skillz previews, talk to Pike, Afro, Mecheon, or Tail. they got pics of my work. and tail i made a model for. I never geomerge, everythings scratched, and I specialize in humans (tail of the wyrm's model was himself). so if you've already abandoned this post ill PM you., happy to help, yadda.

DDNGW

EDIT: no repayment neccesary :wink:

EDIT 2: i think UVing is the most fun part.

EDIT 3: I can do particles good, and animating good. especially good in animating.

Status
Not open for further replies.