• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Revenge of The Blademaster

______________________________________________________________Details______________________________________________________________

Status
Map Type - Cinematic
Map Status - Not Protected
Current Version - v1.00
Duration - 5:32
Description
This map is a Trailer for my upcoming cinematics. This cinematic is just showing use the basic story for my up coming cinematic so im not going to tell use what the story for this cinematic is as for this is a trailer and it tells use about the story.

Im currently working on the first part of this cinematic series to come.

I havent got the whole story planned at the moment but enough to keep me bussy.

Credits are in the Map at the end like all cinematics
Change Log
V1.00First upload

More maps from Millzy

Keywords:
Cinematic.Revenge.Blademaster,orcs,human,war,battle
Contents

Revenge of The Blademaster (Map)

Reviews
16:10, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Approved Update: Re-moderating with review and rating! Date: 2011/Oct/16 14:46:41 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Rep Received: 0Reasons: Other: If you have any complaints or questions directed towards a moderator...

M

16:10, 31st Jul 2010
ap0calypse: Approved
Update: Re-moderating with review and rating!
hive_bigger.png

Date: 2011/Oct/16 14:46:41
Vengeancekael: VM // PM:
Rep Received: 0
Reasons:
Other:
If you have any complaints or questions directed towards a moderator, make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation
If you think the moderator's judging is unfair or you have overall complaints, make a thread here: Admin Contact
Please read the rules thoroughly: Rules

Comment: Review:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/1661767-post9.html

Level 3
It's OK but it needs more. Some things are a bit long, for example: if Garnis and his army walk through the city. You see many units walking and that takes to long for me. And you may could show the training of Nikoro. What Septimus says, timing of that bullet could have been better. 3/5

As a member of the Group Map Reviewers, I will be reviewing campaigns/cinematics :

Review - Revenge of The Blademaster

A cinematic by millzy

Camera :

The camera work is great, we can see everything. Expect sometimes it went through objects, try to avoid that.

Terrain :

The environment is excellent, nothing to say here, however, there are some flat spots, heighten those.

Story :

The story is ok I guess, yet nothing special so far, just a son trying to have revenge for his father. The custom music is a plus.

Animations :

The fight scenes are good, you've used several animations.

Other :

There are several typos in the cinematic.
There are a few grammar mistakes in the cinematic.

Hiveworkshop :

You are not breaking any rules.

Overall :

I guess this is a nice cinematic, with an excellent terrain, but I guess it needs just a few improvements.

Final Rating : 3/5

Last edited: