• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

THE REVENGE OF KEILHE

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Straze and syponis
PRESENTATION: Hello, so, here I bring my first campaign of w3 and clarify that I am new, first of all after the campaign if you can suggest me if there is a problem, do not hesitate to contact me!

TITLE: THE REVENGE OF KEILHE

• DESCRIPTION: This campaign is personalized and made by me, it is Keilhe as the protagonist and leader of the Non-Dead Living, there are many adventures, races and among the other etc.
  • MAPS: 16

Warning: The story and the rest is in Spanish, I'm Argentine, thank you.
Contents

La Venganza de Keilhe (Campaign)

Reviews
tulee
Keep in mind, per the rules of map submission, non-english language maps will be put into awaiting updating/substandard. Map Submission Rules Rule #6. While having your map being put into those status(es)is not necessarily a bad thing...
Level 1
Is there by any chance you could hire someone to make English Subs? I am interested in playing

Level 5
Yea, the description is almost non existent, and there's nothing. No screenshots, no videos, nothing. Also, i'm sorry, but the majority of Hiveworkshop is English-speaking. So most of us can critique your campaign. I would suggest to use google translate to help you with the English translations. Or maybe hire someone who's willing to translate the campaign.

Level 3
Yea, the description is almost non existent, and there's nothing. No screenshots, no videos, nothing. Also, i'm sorry, but the majority of Hiveworkshop is English-speaking. So most of us can critique your campaign. I would suggest to use google translate to help you with the English translations. Or maybe hire someone who's willing to translate the campaign.
I know, you should know this before posting, as I mentioned before that is my first time, I will try to work on it as soon as possible

Level 3
You should probably work on your description/presentation if you want more downloads/feedback. Maybe include some screenshots or gameplay video?

Also your target audience is exclusively Spanish, which decreases your chances to get feedback by 1000x.
True, in any way thank you for consulting me, I will try to work on that

Level 5
Welp I played the first map and there's a few things:
1. Why the hell does our main protagonist wield Frostmourne? Is this after Wrath of the Lich King? Did some random demon come to the Frozen Throne and just took it?
2. Nerf the protagonist. He's really strong, not to mention his 6 abilities, and his Chaos attack type. Change the Chaos with Hero, and just make his attacks less stronger.
3. Why did my game crash when I entered this:
Screenshot_1.jpg

Level 3
Keep in mind, per the rules of map submission, non-english language maps will be put into awaiting updating/substandard.
Map Submission Rules Rule #6.

While having your map being put into those status(es)is not necessarily a bad thing, it means it will become basically invisible to people on the map section, so it will be hard to get feedback.
65/5000
I'll keep it in mind, I'll be working as soon as possible