• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ressource systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello: here is my request
I need a kind of board that show your ressources (only yours) but there is many kind of ressources, So I need a way to make unit, research and thing like that cost ressources.
I'm ok for writting on all unit, research, etc. the amount of ressource they cost.
Here is all ressource I need:
Stone
Wood
Bronze
Iron
Steel
oil
Aluminium
Nuclear Product
Plasma

Here are my main ressources, and here is my main problem:
I need a way to make a leaderboard or a multiboard that show the amount of ressource you have and what is your income. another problem, I need a way to makes units and research cost ressource. I mean that when you train a unit, your ressource will lows, and if you cancel it, your ressource will ups.
For my board, I need that it look like this:
(name of the ressource)--------------(amount)------(income)
When the player build an income building, the income will ups. Each minutes, the player will receive the income. the income will lows only if the income building is destroyed.
Last things: when the player havent enought ressource, he can't train a unit or research a technology.
thanks to post me a map with the trigger :)

Status
Not open for further replies.