• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Primary ressource and secondary ressources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I need a trigger to make many ressource. Somes will work as gold ressource (primary ressource) and somes other will works as lumber (secondary ressources).
But somes ressource will be harvested faster than other.
exampe:
In primary ressource:
Bronze: 10 each times
Iron: 25 each times
Silver: 50 each times
Gold: 80 each times

and secondary ressources:
Tree : 10 each times (1/hit)
Great tree : 10 each times (2/hit)
Rocks : 20 each times (1/hit)
Rich Rocks : 20 each times (2/hit)

So... if someone can tell me how to makes these ressources, it will help me a lot, thanks ;)

Level 19
wait... i must to trigger it, no seriously... o_O?
can you tell me the trigger please, thanks.
and another thing, i dont need a multiboard, bronze, iron and gold are for primary ressource(gold) and rocks and wood are for secondary ressource (lumber)

Dude its resource. And you need to multiboard it. You cant put 3 resouces in one. So you need a multiboard. You can check the multiboard workshop at the requests section if you need it. Heres it: Multiboard Workshop

No!No!No!
I dont need multi-board
look, i will explain again:
Instead of gold, there are primary ressource
instead of lumbe, there are secondary ressource (at the top of the screen, at the left of the food)
when a unit harvests bronze in a bronze mine, it will brings back 10 primary ressources
when a unit harvests iron from a iron mine, it will brings back 25 primary ressource
when a unit harvest silver from a silver mine, it will brings back 50 primary ressource
etc..

thats the same thing for the secondary ressources, but i want to harvest them like a normal tree (for tree AND rocks) and when i said 1/hit or 2/hit, i meant that when the worker hit the tree, it will harvest 2 secondary ressources per hit or 1 secondary ressource per hit, but it can carry on 10 wood or 20 rocks, so 10 or 20 secondary rssource
please reply if you dont understand

Level 11
No!No!No!
I dont need multi-board
look, i will explain again:
Instead of gold, there are primary ressource
instead of lumbe, there are secondary ressource (at the top of the screen, at the left of the food)
when a unit harvests bronze in a bronze mine, it will brings back 10 primary ressources
when a unit harvests iron from a iron mine, it will brings back 25 primary ressource
when a unit harvest silver from a silver mine, it will brings back 50 primary ressource
etc..

thats the same thing for the secondary ressources, but i want to harvest them like a normal tree (for tree AND rocks) and when i said 1/hit or 2/hit, i meant that when the worker hit the tree, it will harvest 2 secondary ressources per hit or 1 secondary ressource per hit, but it can carry on 10 wood or 20 rocks, so 10 or 20 secondary rssource
please reply if you dont understand

Just As I thought it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.