• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Secondary Ressources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I need a way to have many ressource in my map, more than 2
and i found a way: the secondary ressource.
I replaced the lumber for Secondary ressources and gold for primary ressources
But I need a trigger and there is where you act, you, the helper.
I need a way to make somes ressource giving, for example, 10 primary ressources per cargo, another primary ressource, 25, etc... A secondary Ressource that gives 10 secondary ressources, another one that gives 25, etc..
Here are somes example:
Wood : 10 per cargo, 1 per hit. (secondary ressource)
Stone : 12 per cargo, 1 per hit. (secondary ressource)
Hard Rock : 20 per cargo, 2 per hit (secondary ressource)
Gold : 10 per cargo (primary ressource)
Bronze : 25 per cargo (primary ressource)
Iron : 35 per cargo (primary ressource)
So, can you tellme how to make an harvest ability that harvest more or less ressource depends of the ressource.
thanks ;)

Level 9
Clarify more please.

EDIT: I got what you are talking about... Like GhostThruster said, you need triggering for it. Conditions on your trigger in which it will detect what it is harvesting. You need to index integer values based on what you are harvesting.

Last edited:
ok...
For the gold minme and the wood ressource,it's ok, because i can use the basic ability without trigger
but I tryed to make the stone ability and the bronze mine, but i wasnt able.
Does someone can tell me what is the trigger for the bronze mine and the rock ressource please?
If you give me an exemple of how to make a trigger like that, it will be ok too.

Status
Not open for further replies.