• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Respawn system by baaaseee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
I hope you know that the GUI configuration trigger baassee put in the demo map is an example. It is by no means supposed to be imported into your map. The feature of the system is about how easily configurable it is for people who want to use GUI because they tend to have a much higher learning curve than JASS/vJASS users. Hence this is why he only provided a GUI example, and not one in JASS/vJASS.

I still find it strange that you boast about how your map holds nothing but JASS and vJASS resources, yet you can't even make your own configuration when there is an example for you in the map.

Level 13
You still didn't answer why it has to be JASS ... Get JNGP ... compile the vJass code, it's good.

Because I like JASS and if there's any error, it'll pop up syntax error

I hope you know that the GUI configuration trigger baassee put in the demo map is an example. It is by no means supposed to be imported into your map. The feature of the system is about how easily configurable it is for people who want to use GUI because they tend to have a much higher learning curve than JASS/vJASS users. Hence this is why he only provided a GUI example, and not one in JASS/vJASS.

I still find it strange that you boast about how your map holds nothing but JASS and vJASS resources, yet you can't even make your own configuration when there is an example for you in the map.

Yeah, and I have no idea on how to make it JASS.
Sorry, it's been my pleasure to use JASS, because it's optimized pretty well :D :D

Level 37
Because I like JASS and if there's any error, it'll pop up syntax error
Yeah, and I have no idea on how to make it JASS.
Sorry, it's been my pleasure to use JASS, because it's optimized pretty well :D :D

Hmm that's a bit confusing. Syntax errors are only relevant to the programmer, it doesn't actually tell you if the logic of the code is right. I wouldn't necesarrily say JASS is "optimized", but it is slightly faster when it comes down to it. Regardless, GUI and vJASS are both converted into JASS when the map compiles.

Level 13
Hmm that's a bit confusing. Syntax errors are only relevant to the programmer, it doesn't actually tell you if the logic of the code is right. I wouldn't necesarrily say JASS is "optimized", but it is slightly faster when it comes down to it. Regardless, GUI and vJASS are both converted into JASS when the map compiles.

yep, that's why i like it :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.